Page 81 of 674 FirstFirst ... 317174757677787980818283848586878891131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    But what does the forums super agent/scout think ?
    The Portuguese league does seem to be the place to get value for top quality players.
    I'm mean that guys seeing angles we can't.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I don’t believe we will bring in a midfielder this window, just because we need one.

We have history…
    Absobloodyexactly.
    I don't think we would even if we could.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I've been looking into this Matheus Nunes.

I knew nothing of him, apparently we are linked with him to help solve our midfield crisis.

I watched a few vids, and analysis, as well as couple of highlights of matches (where he wasn't the focus). The guy looks class. We should sign him.
    What type of player is he? Anyone hes similar to?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What type of player is he? Anyone hes similar to?
    This article was one I found useful
    https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/player-analysis-matheus-nunes/

I've always like Varritti at PSG. I see he's being linked with City if they sell Silva .

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of 20-year-old centre-back Oludare Olufunwa from Southampton, with the young star set to play for their U21s team this season under the management of Barry Lewtas.

Olufunwa had a trial during the summer and played in a couple of pre-season friendlies for Liverpool, before they chose to sign him up ahead of the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've always like Varritti at PSG. I see he's being linked with City if they sell Silva .
    Hope it happens, would leave them weaker overall as I see it.

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of 20-year-old centre-back Oludare Olufunwa from Southampton, with the young star set to play for their U21s team this season under the management of Barry Lewtas.

Olufunwa had a trial during the summer and played in a couple of pre-season friendlies for Liverpool, before they chose to sign him up ahead of the new season.
    That smacks of being a replacement (of a sort) for Van den Berg perhaps? Suspect we have had an offer or two from sides in the Championship.

Phillips is the one I'd want us to sell but his low appearance record for his age goes against him, much as we may appreciate the importance of his contribution during that season.

I don't care what Klopp says. we need a midfielder and the facts he keeps backing injured players is starting to annoy me. So Thiago is out for 6 WEEKS he'll come back for 3 games and be out more weeks. means teh rest of the midfield will have to work even harder to cover his minutes. Then Jurgen will complain about players being tired
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just what we need, yet another centre-back. Hopefully he or one of our other CBs will be a stupendous midfielder.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief