Page 88 of 681 FirstFirst ... 387881828384858687888990919293949598138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Naaah.., we’ve got plenty of “bodies” in midfield already
    Great maybe I should get in touch with Klopp?

I can be another body... you know as the "bodies are hitting the floooooooooooooor" with injury's
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Just saw LFC official on facebook "wishing Ox...." got my hopes up.. it's only his birthday.... ffs
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    still think we should get another midfielder in....lolol
    We might yet, much as I doubt it.

Then there's January as well.

We play until match-round 16 I think, which is over the weekend of November 12th/13th - then some lads (not all of course) will be being managed sensibly you'd imagine, until League fixtures return on Boxing Day.

“It’s easy for us to bring a midfielder in, it’s not so easy to bring the right midfielder in – for money reasons and contractual reasons,” Klopp told Sky’s Emma Saunders. “Most of the time they go hand in hand.

“It’s not that we deny signing a player if they have a problem with injuries.

“It’s a different season to the beginning of the pre-season, when everybody told me we needed a new midfielder – it was about the kind of midfielder. And it’s a completely different discussion – we didn’t need a new kind of midfielder.

“But if the right midfielder would have been available, we would have gone there as well. Now the situation [with injuries] changed slightly, that’s true. But it can only be about the right midfielder, that’s not easy.

“It’s because it’s 2022 and people have contracts for four, five six years – and that’s why we have to be calm and solve the problems with the boys we have.”

He's had a good few years to find the "right midfielder"

truth is, he / transfer team have not took enough notice of the situation.
    #FSGOUT

This seems to be his blind spot.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    This seems to be his blind spot.
    He obviously has alot of faith on the current players their at the moment. Especially the young lads.
    Who knows it could be the making of some of them this season as they've been given the chance to shine.

One of the main issues we have in general is not reacting to injury prone members of the squad. Time and time again we have ignored the past injury records of squad members only to respond in wide eyed amazement when they’re all injured again at the same time, leaving us short.

One of the main issues we have in general is not reacting to injury prone members of the squad. Time and time again we have ignored the past injury records of squad members only to respond in wide eyed amazement when they’re all injured again at the same time, leaving us short.
    Knowing our bloody luck, we'd buy someone and they come in only for everyone to be fit for 9 solid months and we have several lads suddenly linked with wanting to leave as they can't get games

And this is 100% totally bang on the money, For me at least.

Nail on head!