Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 323536373839404142434445464748495292142 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hopefully Barca sign Bastardo Silva too
    Aren't they currently having problems registering new players for the upcoming season because their wage bill (somehow) got out of control.......again?

I read that as it stands right now, they have to sell or loan out some of their current players just to be able to register the Lewandowski's and Rapinha's before they even start thinking about signing new ones.

Hence, the current Frenkie De jong mess they find themselves in.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Aren't they currently having problems registering new players for the upcoming season because their wage bill (somehow) got out of control.......again?

I read that as it stands right now, they have to sell or loan out some of their current players just to be able to register the Lewandowski's and Rapinha's before they even start thinking about signing new ones.

Hence, the current Frenkie De jong mess they find themselves in.
    It is an odd situation, not followed it much. Curious to see what happens.

Hahahahaha

Manchester United's former interim boss Ralf Rangnick has suggested that Stuttgart's Austria striker Sasa Kalajdzic, 25, should reject a move to Old Trafford. (Star)

Martial injured, Ronaldo and Rashford looking for a way out. Looking better and better every week over there

Paris St-Germain are in talks with Marcus Rashford's representatives over the possibility of signing the England striker, 24, from Manchester United. (L'Equipe - in French)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Paris St-Germain are in talks with Marcus Rashford's representatives over the possibility of signing the England striker, 24, from Manchester United. (L'Equipe - in French)
    He has 15 League goals TOTAL for the last 2 seasons and only got 4 last season - you'd wonder why they're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He has 15 League goals TOTAL for the last 2 seasons and only got 4 last season - you'd wonder why they're interested.
    He's a good player that's lost his way a bit, he's also had some injuries. Not sure PSG would be the place to go to rediscover your form or put your career back on track. Newcastle would be ideal.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Samuel Luckhurst..

#mufc hierarchy resisting Ten Hag’s interest in Hakim Ziyech. Club also failed with an approach for Timo Werner

Stop stop .. nurse me sides hahahaha 😂

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Stop stop .. nurse me sides hahahaha 😂
    Would be pretty surprised if they manage a Top Four spot in 22/23 or 23/24.

From 24/25 the side that finishes 5th will get Champion's League football too if I'm not mistaken but to be fair Newcastle might be ready to grab that spot by then - they've 2 full seasons to prepare for an attempt at it on the third time of asking.

Hope Man United can keep fluffing their lines for the foreseeable - in a World where so much is wrong with the beautiful game, their lot being shite is a nice little DLC away from the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be pretty surprised if they manage a Top Four spot in 22/23 or 23/24.

From 24/25 the side that finishes 5th will get Champion's League football too if I'm not mistaken but to be fair Newcastle might be ready to grab that spot by then - they've 2 full seasons to prepare for an attempt at it on the third time of asking.

Hope Man United can keep fluffing their lines for the foreseeable - in a World where so much is wrong with the beautiful game, their lot being shite is a nice little DLC away from the main game.
    I doubt newcastle will they've not exacly splashed out like mad, still a very average team.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

West Ham have had a £25m bid for Sporting Lisbon's Matheus Nunes rejected after the Portugal midfielder, 23, made clear he didn't want to join them. (Mail)