Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323536373839404142
Results 411 to 416 of 416

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

  1. #411
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,908
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hopefully Barca sign Bastardo Silva too
    Aren't they currently having problems registering new players for the upcoming season because their wage bill (somehow) got out of control.......again?

    I read that as it stands right now, they have to sell or loan out some of their current players just to be able to register the Lewandowski's and Rapinha's before they even start thinking about signing new ones.

    Hence, the current Frenkie De jong mess they find themselves in.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Aren't they currently having problems registering new players for the upcoming season because their wage bill (somehow) got out of control.......again?

    I read that as it stands right now, they have to sell or loan out some of their current players just to be able to register the Lewandowski's and Rapinha's before they even start thinking about signing new ones.

    Hence, the current Frenkie De jong mess they find themselves in.
    It is an odd situation, not followed it much. Curious to see what happens.

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    29,954
    Hahahahaha

    Manchester United's former interim boss Ralf Rangnick has suggested that Stuttgart's Austria striker Sasa Kalajdzic, 25, should reject a move to Old Trafford. (Star)

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    29,954
    Martial injured, Ronaldo and Rashford looking for a way out. Looking better and better every week over there


    Paris St-Germain are in talks with Marcus Rashford's representatives over the possibility of signing the England striker, 24, from Manchester United. (L'Equipe - in French)

  5. #415
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,225
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Paris St-Germain are in talks with Marcus Rashford's representatives over the possibility of signing the England striker, 24, from Manchester United. (L'Equipe - in French)
    He has 15 League goals TOTAL for the last 2 seasons and only got 4 last season - you'd wonder why they're interested.

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in the past
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He has 15 League goals TOTAL for the last 2 seasons and only got 4 last season - you'd wonder why they're interested.
    He's a good player that's lost his way a bit, he's also had some injuries. Not sure PSG would be the place to go to rediscover your form or put your career back on track. Newcastle would be ideal.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Similar Threads

  1. General transfer thread, (not just LFC)
    By Kev0909 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 1509
    Last Post: 9th June 2022, 06:33 PM
  2. Summer transfer thread
    By LFC vs PFC in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 6588
    Last Post: 25th August 2021, 09:55 PM
  3. Non-Lfc CL QF 2nd legs thread
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 14th April 2021, 09:53 AM
  4. Euros thread
    By Balinkay in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 21st November 2020, 03:45 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •