Page 1 of 149 123456781151101 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Please try and only use the liverpool thread for rumours etc

we're all interested in what other clubs are doing this summer too, so it'll be good to have this very interesting to see what happens at utd, (both man utd and newcastle) Chelsea too, and spurs/arsenal!

wonder if the promoted clubs will take any of our fringe players, Neco I assume to fulham? will be interesting to see how he gets on in the prem. hope him and Wilson do well.

Hoever's move from us to play a bit more didn't really work out did it? still only 20 though, seems a bit wasted at wolves, maybe he'll get a loan out, like they did with gibbs-white.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Inter could do with money. Also want Lukaku back. Expect a sale or two from Inter.

Chelsea considering a loan deal for the right price.

Rashford loosely linked to Tottenham.

Tarkowski having a medical at Everton apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Tarkowski having a medical at Everton apparently.
    More like a psychiatric evaluation if he's considering joining that shower of shite, why go from one relegation fodder outfit to another?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lots of rumours Dembele has agreed a contract with Chelsea, thought he might have been one worth pushing the boat out for, massive resale value if he doesn't work out, win win

Not especially transfer related, but the son of George Gillett has agreed terms to buy Lyon, heaven help them

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not especially transfer related, but the son of George Gillett has agreed terms to buy Lyon, heaven help them
    That is pretty shocking. You would think Lyon (a big deal club in France) would have done their homework.

Re Tarkowski 19, Everton having narrowly failed to achieve their goal last season have obviously seen something in this lad, who’s been there and done it before.
    Always better to have someone who knows how to get his team over the line as he did with Burnley last season.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Re Tarkowski 19, Everton having narrowly failed to achieve their goal last season have obviously seen something in this lad, who’s been there and done it before.
    Always better to have someone who knows how to get his team over the line as he did with Burnley last season.
    I wonder if the bitters will get deducted points for loss of revenue? They should do.. they may well achieve their goals next season if that happens
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I wonder if the bitters will get deducted points for loss of revenue? They should do.. they may well achieve their goals next season if that happens
    I noted the FA waited until after the season to charge Richarlison for the flare incident too, smack in the face for other clubs if he has to serve a suspension of some type next season for it, and another massive slap in the face if they are deducted points this season for financial irregularities, it would seem like the FA and Premier League had tried to look after them and keep them up after the non penalty for Rodri's handball episode, they might even let them off for both

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Please try and only use the liverpool thread for rumours etc

we're all interested in what other clubs are doing this summer too, so it'll be good to have this very interesting to see what happens at utd, (both man utd and newcastle) Chelsea too, and spurs/arsenal!

wonder if the promoted clubs will take any of our fringe players, Neco I assume to fulham? will be interesting to see how he gets on in the prem. hope him and Wilson do well.

Hoever's move from us to play a bit more didn't really work out did it? still only 20 though, seems a bit wasted at wolves, maybe he'll get a loan out, like they did with gibbs-white.

Good to see that Solanke is doing well at Bournemouth. Always wanted him to do well with us but his transfer to Bournemouth when they were in the Prem was awful, however, almost single-handedly brought them back up to the Premier league this season.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.