Page 110 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1060100103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1484

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Deals must be done for the midfielders, don’t be so kevative.

Im not. just we need midfielders.. Looking at Keitas shot today we need him out NOW
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Kloppy no understanding midfieldy.
    Hopefully soon!

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    How in the know would Paul Joyce be? He had tweeted saying we are after Cody gakpo and discussions are advanced. Strange one given midfield should be a priority?
    Midfield should be a priority in terms of the reshaping of the squad.

With that said, we are about to enter the mad period of the season where games are at a constant when we are missing Jota and Diaz for a while, with Firmino needing eased back in.

We're likely anticipating an injury to one of Núñez or Salah if they end up having to play more minutes than they should, particularly if we get past.....Wolves(?) in the FA Cup or manage to squeak past Real Madrid.

Without forwards/attacking depth we won't be scoring the goals we need to finish in the Champion's League spots and if we don't do that it will have a negative impact on our budget. So although we absolutely need midfielders more (when everyone's fit) this may be a "needs-must" situation and we're deciding to take real, quantifiable action rather than the Kabak/Davies/Arthur method.

I can get on board with it, provided it doesn't jeopardise our ability to bring the right midfielder in. But if we can't bring someone in now (Dortmund may say "Summer only" for Bellingham let's say) then let's bolster the areas we can as opposed to doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Kloppy no understanding midfieldy.
    Hopefully soon!
    Why you calling him Kloppy??

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Im not. just we need midfielders.. Looking at Keitas shot today we need him out NOW
    Fanbase - 'It's a pity Jürgen didn't kill Keita when he had the chance.'

Gandalf - 'Pity? It's a pity that stayed Jürgen's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Redmen? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Naby Keita has some part to play in it, for good or evil, before this is over. The pity of Jürgen may rule the fate of many.'

Fanbase - 'I wish a low net spend had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.'

Gandalf - 'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, my Red friends, besides that of evil. Jürgen was meant to find Liverpool enjoyable, in which case you were also meant to enjoy it. And that is an encouraging thought'

Shame but YES

Wow

PSV and Liverpool FC have reached an agreement on the upcoming transfer of Cody Gakpo," wrote PSV in an official statement. "The 23-year-old attacker will immediately leave for England where he will undergo the necessary formalities to complete the transfer. Both clubs are not making any announcements about the transfer fee. 'But this is a record transfer for PSV,' said general manager Marcel Brands.

"The PSV management completed the transfer on Boxing Day and gave Gakpo permission to travel to England."

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Fanbase - 'It's a pity Jürgen didn't kill Keita when he had the chance.'

Gandalf - 'Pity? It's a pity that stayed Jürgen's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Redmen? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Naby Keita has some part to play in it, for good or evil, before this is over. The pity of Jürgen may rule the fate of many.'

Fanbase - 'I wish a low net spend had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.'

Gandalf - 'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, my Red friends, besides that of evil. Jürgen was meant to find Liverpool enjoyable, in which case you were also meant to enjoy it. And that is an encouraging thought'
    Exaggeration much? ie Fanbase saying Klopp should have killed Keita when he had the chance.
    Lets face it. with all the injuries hes had. you cant kill him. hes immortal.

Why you calling him Kloppy??
    Why no kloppy?
    You no unerstandingy?