Page 15 of 149 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718192021222565115 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Taksin. There was no snarky ness to the comment at all. What is up with you?

I believe the comment I posted before yours shows just how wrong you are.

And while we are on it - I didn’t remotely suggest Rafa enjoyed the same success, he came very close but ultimately he was never as good a manager as Jurgen Klopp, no shame in that. But he stands in direct opposition to your concept of owners being the key factor. Owners who by their own admission were not up to the job and then 2 cowboys yet somehow we win one European cup and reach another final - almost beat the best United side in history to the title and rise to top of the European rankings.

Give it up for heavens sake
    Last edited by Steveo; 22nd June 2022 at 06:46 PM.

Seems the LFC PR department is in full effect on the day Mané joins Bayern.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Taksin. There was no snarky ness to the comment at all. What is up with you?

I believe the comment I posted before yours shows just how wrong you are.

And while we are on it - I didn’t remotely suggest Rafa enjoyed the same success, he came very close but ultimately he was never as good a manager as Jurgen Klopp, no shame in that. But he stands in direct opposition to your concept of owners being the key factor. Owners who by their own admission were not up to the job and then 2 cowboys yet somehow we win one European cup and reach another final - almost beat the best United side in history to the title and rise to top of the European rankings.

Give it up for heavens sake
    Why give up when there is so little to convince me that I'm wrong

Barcelona won loads of trophies for a while - far more than Rafa did - and now they are in deep shit and having to bend over backwards to give the appearance of having their affairs in order, a fact that you have been unwilling to admit. That, in my opinion, is because their club has not been well run. That is why their future success has become doubtful and looks a long way off - because no manager can overcome the hurdles that are being created upstairs. It remains to be seen how easy it will be for Daniel Levy to support his managerial merry go round and how much the stadium cost has hampered them.

So you give up, mate. Or alternatively, put together a careful argument

I relate to that video way more than I feel I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I relate to that video way more than I feel I should.
    Haha nice one Sid, me too.

I rarely pass up an opportunity to get some Partridge on the board.

Hahhaha

I wish I lived in a place birds, would be ya know a bit more interesting, than Pigeons and the usual birds that are everywhere.

Even seagul's have took over these days and i'm in the middle of the country and nowhere near a beach!

Anyway sorry off-topic

Utd linked to Eriksen pretty strongly apparently
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Always brightens my day Steveo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hahhaha

I wish I lived in a place birds, would be ya know a bit more interesting, than Pigeons and the usual birds that are everywhere.

Even seagul's have took over these days and i'm in the middle of the country and nowhere near a beach!
    The lack of food at Sea has pushed them further inland. It's one of those things that created a false perception of a species - Gull sightings will be way up over the last 10-20 years because they have come into areas with more human eyes so it's tempting to think their numbers are dramatically increasing, but they're actually in decline.

Learn a few Bird songs/calls - you might be surprised as to what's around.

France midfielder Adrien Rabiot wants to leave Juventus and join a Premier League club. The 27-year-old, who has one year left on his contract, would be available for between 15-20 million euros

Only seen him play a few times, looked tidy.