Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969119 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

He also made clear he wanted Chelsea or Real Madrid. How do the spurs fans and the spurs dressing room feel about that?
    But it seems to be a done deal now. 50 million.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    He also made clear he wanted Chelsea or Real Madrid. How do the spurs fans and the spurs dressing room feel about that?
    But it seems to be a done deal now. 50 million.
    Imagine going from nearly signing Diaz in January to Richarlison for £50m in the Summer.

Strange stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Imagine going from nearly signing Diaz in January to Richarlison for £50m in the Summer.

Strange stuff.
    Richarlison can play as a 9 so it makes sense for them to sign someone who can cover Kane and also Son / Kulusevski. Having a rotation player as a record signing is a little odd though

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Strange stuff.
    I thought they signed Bentacur and Kulusevski (loan option to buy) after missing out on Diaz?

I believe they also went on to outscore all other teams in the league from that point on.

Richarlison can be a handful - Conte thinks he is worth the dosh and I guess I can see why to a certain extent. Conte just might get that talent outta him, and the lad has plenty.

Keita for Rabiot?

...now its Firmino for Rabiot?!!

Depending on what fees you believe, and including Dias as an early summer signing, if we sell Neco for £15m then we will be about £60m down which makes me think that Salah's price tag of £60m is just Boston balancing the books and that will conclude our business... Unless we manage to sell someone else.

I don’t care who is suggested we swap for him, I don’t want him, nowhere near good enough

The Old Lady not keen on Keita then.

Now that does surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Keita for Rabiot?

...now its Firmino for Rabiot?!!

Depending on what fees you believe, and including Dias as an early summer signing, if we sell Neco for £15m then we will be about £60m down which makes me think that Salah's price tag of £60m is just Boston balancing the books and that will conclude our business... Unless we manage to sell someone else.
    Don't forget the sales of Mane and Minamino
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We woulda off loaded Oxlade. but no one will pay his wages..And we wont sell him for 5 million to counter balance. He'll leave for free. Keita wont sign either,no matter if we want him to re-sign. He'll go and so will Salah and Firmino for nothing
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We woulda off loaded Oxlade. but no one will pay his wages..And we wont sell him for 5 million to counter balance. He'll leave for free. Keita wont sign either,no matter if we want him to re-sign. He'll go and so will Salah and Firmino for nothing
    It’s terrible mate