Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891252102 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lots of rumours Dembele has agreed a contract with Chelsea, thought he might have been one worth pushing the boat out for, massive resale value if he doesn't work out, win win
    I get the impression he will be happy to sit and take his 300k per week and no other team will go near him on that kind of money if it doesn't work out. Best to give him a bigger signing on bonus and lower weekly wage.

I noted the FA waited until after the season to charge Richarlison for the flare incident too, smack in the face for other clubs if he has to serve a suspension of some type next season for it, and another massive slap in the face if they are deducted points this season for financial irregularities, it would seem like the FA and Premier League had tried to look after them and keep them up after the non penalty for Rodri's handball episode, they might even let them off for both
    It was f-ing ridiculous how the FA didnt do any action after the t-rex knee breaker challenge on Van djik. In circumstances like that on "SOME" occasions they change the decision made by the on field officials. But nothing was done. But get this a coupla weeks later a Bitter player was sent off for a nasty challenge and his red card was rescinded.. bloody iffy bastards. How Newcatles onwers managed to buy the club is beyond me. considering all the FA and their anti homophobia stance.. Sadly gay people get killed or in prisoned by the saudi regime.
    You can't make this bullshit up.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Richarlison has told Everton he wants to leave. His 'preferred' clubs are Real Madrid, PSG and Chelsea. After spending last season mostly diving, faking injury and kissing the Everton badge.

Chelsea have even been linked to Sterling..

I guess they will have money to spend then?

If I was them i'd be sorting out the CB area first.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Chelsea have even been linked to Sterling..
    Some twat, maybe Danny Mills was prattling on about it being a mistake our selling Sterling, the oil club made what was a ridiculous offer for him at the time and ridiculous wages and he then wanted to leave, we didn't decide to sell him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Some twat, maybe Danny Mills was prattling on about it being a mistake our selling Sterling, the oil club made what was a ridiculous offer for him at the time and ridiculous wages and he then wanted to leave, we didn't decide to sell him
    Come on mate give him some slack its not like we signed a better player in Mane to replace him or anything 😁

the filthy allegedly considering a nid for Oxlade as long as we make him available for cut price 10m

Why the FUCK would we sell him for a cit price of 10m to any club, let alone those pricks

Welcome to the Prem old Hag

wonder if Frenkie de Jong will go UTD? it's clear that's going to be there main buys, aswell as uptop I guess... with pogba leaving... and well apart from fernandes that midfield is trash... and they can't hope Ronaldo bails them out forever... they also need to improve at the back... wonder if they'll really splash the cash or if they can ? (FFP)

Newcastle have signed targett smart signing for them, does a job bit like steve Finnan did for us

yes newcastle splashed the cash in Jan but still didn't have a great squad, fair play to Howe.. and 25m of that was on Wood..

targett & Burn& Bruno in midfield all good signings imo.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

City rumoured to be in for Kalvin Phillips, makes sense for them, he's not a top midfielder for a Premier League title chasing club, but he is a Fabian Delph type who'll be happy to play limited games and pick up medals he hasn't earned like Grealish too, and Tierney and Kavanagh have gifted their team as a whole rather than them actually winning it

Those 2 handball decisions and them winning it by a point and no one saying jack shit about it is precisely the reason why I and a growing number of our fans are increasingly open to the idea of a European Super League, I'm sick of the Fergie and Murdoch instilled 'anyone but Liverpool' bias, we've had to suffer it for 30 years now, and we've been robbed of two titles in the last 4 seasons as a result

Unless the Premier League, FA and PGMOL sort their shit out with the bias bull shit and enforce FFP I will always be an strong advocate of a European Super League, why would I want my team to stay in a league in which the people who run it, the FA and the officials have an inherent bias against them that sees other sides undeservedly lift titles our lads should have been listing, the broadcasters are equally as bad with their commentary and punditry bias and their fucking scheduling, they need to sort that shit right out, we were well and truly fucked over with that at every turn in the run in

Why? Why the FUCK to any of these pricks expect our fans to want us to stay a part of their bullshit

To coin a phrase that's actually accurate, the original not having been accurate for 10 or more years now

"When Liverpool do well, we all do well" and they'd do well to long overdue arrive at that truth