Page 38 of 149 FirstFirst ... 283132333435363738394041424344454888138 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Meh..

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Juventus over the purchase of France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, 27, for an initial £15m. (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Meh..

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Juventus over the purchase of France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, 27, for an initial £15m. (Guardian)
    excellent, another classic filthy signing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    What an imbecilic comment. Conor was a terrific academy player, moved on for the right reasons , been brilliant at Wolves and loves LFC.
    Did you have the same feelings with David Johnson, Peter Beardsley and Rafa. You were probably just crapping in your pampers then rather than out of your mouth?
    If what you say was in jest and I have misunderstood you then I wholeheartedly apologise.
    Do I give a fuck what you think you imbecile blue shite, fuck off

That brilliant at wolves he's going everton on loan

He isn't very good.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Do I give a fuck what you think you imbecile blue shite, fuck off

That brilliant at wolves he's going everton on loan

He isn't very good.
    And your views on Johnson, Beardsley and Rafa?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    excellent, another classic filthy signing
    Indeed. Boat rocking baby who'll no doubt be on absolutely ridiculous wages.
    They're a joke of a club when it comes to transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Wow

Would you rather have Pogba and Cavani or Rabiot and Arnautovic?

They're an odd bunch. There's just no understanding of how recruitment works and with seemingly not much happening in the way of young talent at their club at the moment they can't even supplement with that - guess they'll have to spend another Billion, with absolutely zero guarantee they'll spend it well.

If Arsenal, Tottenham and Newcastle can keep improving (question marks there admittedly) over the coming years, when do Man United break back in?!?!

Presumably Hag is sanctioning these signings? There must be better options out there.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Werner going back to Leipzig for £25.3m.

I know many don't rate Werner due to high profile misses in front of goal (confidence player?) but considering his work-rate and excellent runs off the ball that seems a pretty low output for Leipzig.

Wonder how much money Chelsea have wasted when you combine fees and loans against sales for Werner and Lukaku.

The lack of thought some clubs seem to put into transfers is astonishing really.

Wonder what Werner's new wage will be - apparently was on something like £272k-per-week at Chelsea which is a massive wedge of money.

I think Werner is a good player but he chose to join the graveyard fc for strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Werner going back to Leipzig for £25.3m.

I know many don't rate Werner due to high profile misses in front of goal (confidence player?) but considering his work-rate and excellent runs off the ball that seems a pretty low output for Leipzig.

Wonder how much money Chelsea have wasted when you combine fees and loans against sales for Werner and Lukaku.

The lack of thought some clubs seem to put into transfers is astonishing really.

Wonder what Werner's new wage will be - apparently was on something like £272k-per-week at Chelsea which is a massive wedge of money.
    Ten goals over two seasons. That's £2m a goal when you offset the transfer fee back to RB Leipzig. That's not including the £272k a week wages, lol...