Page 48 of 149 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748495051525354555898148 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Manchester United are interested in signing American forward Christian Pulisic, 28, from Chelsea on a season-long loan. (Times - subscription required)

its good when they get players age wrong by 5 years
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They are Bessy mates with the US again.. They can do what they like. If you expect the English FA to say boo to them - you are dreaming.

That's every major club - bar Spurs - at least 10% US owned. No wonder the Saudis are making an entrance. The timing seems perfectly planned.. Almost like someone gave them a tip off that war in Ukraine was coming - well over a year before it did.

United
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    City

Kerching!

Don't forget City sold a 10% stake to Silverlake at a great time... just before the ruling on their FFP breach... which ran out of time.. Almost silence from the media.. Hmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/27/manchester-city-sell-10-per-cent-share-us-private-equity-firm-silver-lake
    I was discussing the islamic worlds treament of gays and women.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I was discussing the islamic worlds treament of gays and women.
    I know - but I am trying to help you get a little further in joining some dots.

Saudi Arabia is a close ally of the US. Even when pretending to be at odds they are in cahoots.

The human rights abuses of Saudi Arabia have always been totally sidestepped by the US in favour of Oil and to increase instability in the Middle East to suit a US agenda. Don’t forget Saudi and Israel are far closer than is presented in the media. Both ally with the US against Iran.

So when the premier League becomes dominated by US owners we cannot be surprised that the Saudis are here too. At least we can expect a very dumbed down outcry from the media. Which is precisely what has happened.

So a philanthropist Russian Oligarch isn’t allowed because…? Erm oh yes he might have brushed shoulders with his former countries leader? What eek?

Yet murderous Wahhabist sponsors of terror ( something you don’t seem that bothered about justme) who also treat Gays and women badly - they are good to go. Don’t expect the plucky little lapdog English to say boo to it. Uncle Sam says its OK.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2022/07/2...heres-how/amp/

See the link above.
    Last edited by Steveo; 18th August 2022 at 08:39 AM.

I know - but I am trying to help you get a little further in joining some dots.

Saudi Arabia is a close ally of the US. Even when pretending to be at odds they are in cahoots.

The human rights abuses of Saudi Arabia have always been totally sidestepped by the US in favour of Oil and to increase instability in the Middle East to suit a US agenda. Don’t forget Saudi and Israel are far closer than is presented in the media. Both ally with the US against Iran.

So when the premier League becomes dominated by US owners we cannot be surprised that the Saudis are here too. At least we can expect a very dumbed down outcry from the media. Which is precisely what has happened.

So a philanthropist Russian Oligarch isn’t allowed because…? Erm oh yes he might have brushed shoulders with his former countries leader? What eek?

Yet murderous Wahhabist sponsors of terror ( something you don’t seem that bothered about justme) who also treat Gays and women badly - they are good to go. Don’t expect the plucky little lapdog English to say boo to it. Uncle Sam says its OK.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2022/07/2...heres-how/amp/

See the link above.
    I was discussing how the FA are hypocrites. Im not interested in the US

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I was discussing how the FA are hypocrites. Im not interested in the US
    Ok - you are not interested in the US, but you are interested in how the FA are hypocrites right?

So then - how could you not be interested in why?

Seems thick to put it mildly.

A new week, another paper saying we're signing Bellingham next summer

after this build up, it would be somewhat amusing if we don't sign him and he goes somewhere else...

well amusing or depressing..... I mean.. if you don't laugh you'll cry sort of thing.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

after this build up, it would be somewhat amusing if we don't sign him and he goes somewhere else...

well amusing or depressing..... I mean.. if you don't laugh you'll cry sort of thing.
    I fully expect not to sign him. Not all that sure he’s the right signing either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I fully expect not to sign him. Not all that sure he’s the right signing either tbh.
    probably a sensible view

Ok - you are not interested in the US, but you are interested in how the FA are hypocrites right?

So then - how could you not be interested in why?

Seems thick to put it mildly.
    Because i wasnt discussing the US. you brought it up..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

I dont get it either all this BS of Dortmund dont sell two stars a summer.

Ok they probably havent in the past but put money on the table its a different question.

Im not sure like Eggy says if he is brilliant or not.

Waiting a summer means he will cost £300m next year at the going rate !!