Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858108 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Bissouma to spurs for 25 to 30million is rumoured.

Seems a low fee for him? A lot on here were mentioning him as a potential signing for us.
    I'd take him at that price. He doesn't offer a lot in attack but his athleticism is something that the midfield could do with

Spurs are building a good squad. Bissouma for that price is a great piece of business, I take him for that price

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'd take him at that price. He doesn't offer a lot in attack but his athleticism is something that the midfield could do with
    I would have done until the off field issues.

As Milner said we dont sign knobheads.

Klopp wont go near anyone like him we saw how quick he booted Sakho out and he was only late fir meetings/training !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I would have done until the off field issues.

As Milner said we dont sign knobheads.

Klopp wont go near anyone like him we saw how quick he booted Sakho out and he was only late fir meetings/training !
    This is exactly right. There is more to it than just how he is on the pitch. We seem to be careful and / or lucky that we have really good characters in the dressing room..
    Not sure what went on with sakho. i liked him, and he was also very active socially in the local community and stuff, but obviously Jurgen knows best,

Some sources saying Bissouma and Richarlison to Spurs. That just seems like an accident waiting to happen.Let them waste their money, i say. Bissouma got all sorts of issues with his love of the good life, and Richarlison bleating on about how he preferred Chelsea, that is going to go down well in the dressing room.
    Also i think Spurs have built a pretty good squad, (Maybe not defensively,) but if they start throwing all sorts of new players into the mix, too quickly, it can just upset the whole balance and feel of the squad.

Problem is Spurs manager.. Spurs start season badly he'll piss off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Bissouma to spurs for 25 to 30million is rumoured.

Seems a low fee for him? A lot on here were mentioning him as a potential signing for us.
    1 year left of contract
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Some sources saying Bissouma and Richarlison to Spurs. That just seems like an accident waiting to happen.Let them waste their money, i say.
    They'll be very easy to detest.

Still think they will get 3rd or 4th though.

Ourselves and Man City for the top two spots, Chelsea (they need centre-backs) for the other two Champion's League places.

Newcastle/Man United/Arsenal/West Ham for 5th-8th in no particular order.

Man United linked with triggering Vitinha's release clause, an alleged £34m.

At just 22 he has a lot of years ahead of him. Would represent unusually "sensible" recruitment from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Man United linked with triggering Vitinha's release clause, an alleged £34m.

At just 22 he has a lot of years ahead of him. Would represent unusually "sensible" recruitment from them.
    Yes, but we have first dibs if they do anyway and I don't believe we're not signing a midfielder, we'll get almost all of the Nunez money back from sales, probably make a handsome profit
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”