Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49899293949596979899100101102103104105106109 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread (everything not LFC) 22/23

Surely worth a punt on a loan to see how he fits in.

Atletico Madrid will allow Joao Felix, 23, to leave the club on loan after receiving no offers for the wantaway Portugal forward, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United and Paris St-Germain. (AS - in Spanish)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Surely worth a punt on a loan to see how he fits in.

Atletico Madrid will allow Joao Felix, 23, to leave the club on loan after receiving no offers for the wantaway Portugal forward, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United and Paris St-Germain. (AS - in Spanish)
    If only to have a bit of fun listening to peeps trying to pronounce his first name properly...
    Jajajajajajaja....

The thing is the though Atletico Madrid maybe asking for 15/20 million in a loan fee.Thats before the players wages
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Best of luck mate ! I don't know what i'd do without my guy,5yr old Boxer.
    Cheers for the best wishes from you - and indeed Steveo (can't quote both posts on a phone while working) - it's all happened very fast but there was a Home check yesterday and a 3-hpur round trip in the evening to get him Home.

One wee instance of barking during the night so he needed reassurance but has so far managed well - poor fella had been neutered yesterday too (happens with most rescues) so it's been a lot for him.

He's in good hands now - a social media post from the Rescue had asked people to stop bombarding them as there were 300 applications within 24 hours!!!

The fact we now have him in foster means we will likely get "dibs" after his initial foster period so hopefully that's the case and we end up giving him his forever Home.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Speaking of "picking" - I'm a nervous wreck today.

We have applied to foster a beautiful Golden Retriever that needs a foster place (prior to getting a Home) for a week.

We have very much done so with the intent of saying at the end of the week "this is going great - can we keep the dog?" which is often what happens with foster Homes.

They obviously liked the application as they want to view the House for suitability. Having not had a dog in the House for about 18 months now I'd be overjoyed if it paid off, especially as it's been quite a hard year on us.

Fingers and toes tightly crossed.
    We recently got a Golden Doodle....from a pup.....I thought the retriever would give him a calm temperament .....fark me lolol ...we tried to adopt but no one would accept us because the kids are too young..... Good luck tho brov

We love our Michael Finnigan .....(he's Irish by the way lol)
    Last edited by shminkyred; 23rd November 2022 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    We recently got a Golden Doodle....from a pup.....I thought the retriever would give him a calm temperament .....fark me lolol ...we tried to adopt but no one would accept us because the kids are too young..... Good luck tho brov

We love our Michael Finnigan .....(he's Irish by the way lol)
    Goldendoodles are such banter - huge variety in their temperaments - one I walk is 6 and has been mellow since she was 7 months old whilst another is 11 (years) old and mad as a box of frogs with energy to burn.

This fella has come out of the initial "shock" of yesterday so am starting to get a feel for idiosyncrasies but very early days.

I walk a few different Poodle mixes - one of them is a "Sproodle" and she loves nothing more than carrying stuff in her mouth while trotting about.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Speaking of "picking" - I'm a nervous wreck today.

We have applied to foster a beautiful Golden Retriever that needs a foster place (prior to getting a Home) for a week.

We have very much done so with the intent of saying at the end of the week "this is going great - can we keep the dog?" which is often what happens with foster Homes.

They obviously liked the application as they want to view the House for suitability. Having not had a dog in the House for about 18 months now I'd be overjoyed if it paid off, especially as it's been quite a hard year on us.

Fingers and toes tightly crossed.
    Just seeing this, all the best mate the pup really won't know how lucky it is having you as his dad !!!
    I've a 11 year old Lasa Apaso with small man syndrome 😂😂 and a 2 year old brown lab who's a bloody monster . Fingers crossed for you and maybe I'll get up to your neck off the woods for a walk around your place with you.

Julian Ward is being peddled at the end of the season. 19 eggs has got that poor lad sacked.

Mohammed Kudus linked.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Julian Ward is being peddled at the end of the season. 19 eggs has got that poor lad sacked.
    Who or what is 19 eggs ?
    Is that some fearsome hybrid of the future like in startrek?