Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 125255565758596061626364656667686972 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 979

Thread: Darwin Nunez

  1. #611
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23,387


    Different gear..

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23,387


    Runnin games from number 7. If Darwin can be half the player - we have struck gold.

    Best we ever had.

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    True North
    Posts
    1,262
    Suarez wis unbelievable 'n' yin o' mah ma favourite LFC players. Ah will be surprised if we see a'body as guid fur annur generation. Players lik' that dinnae come alang very often.

    Back tae Nunez 'n' th' stats ur interesting. He's daein' better than ah thought bit ah aye cannae hulp thinking he needs tae be mair clinical.

  4. #614
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,047
    Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Why wouldn't ye compare a £65m striker wi' anither striker? Ah ken they're different types o' players bit goals count in that role.

    Ah lik' Nunez bit he needs tae be mair clinical.
    I suppose because I don't find the fee particularly relevant and because Haaland is breaking all sorts of goal-scoring records.

    Not suggesting we should never compare him to ANY striker - always handy to have a Barometer - but Haaland is the wrong pick for me.

  5. #615
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    True North
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I suppose because I don't find the fee particularly relevant and because Haaland is breaking all sorts of goal-scoring records.

    Not suggesting we should never compare him to ANY striker - always handy to have a Barometer - but Haaland is the wrong pick for me.
    Go ahead 'n' dae yer comparison wi' a striker that yer feelin' is relevant.

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I suppose because I don't find the fee particularly relevant and because Haaland is breaking all sorts of goal-scoring records.

    Not suggesting we should never compare him to ANY striker - always handy to have a Barometer - but Haaland is the wrong pick for me.
    Certainly a fairer comparison than Suarez!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,596
    Nunez has hit the bar Five times this season already, next most is 2.

    needs to start shooting hard and low in my opinion Solanke is a better finisher
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  8. #618
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nunez has hit the bar Five times this season already, next most is 2.

    needs to start shooting hard and low in my opinion Solanke is a better finisher
    So happy for Solanke. Was thinking about him today. We were maybe not his level but always happy for a former red.

    On Nunez he needs to watch some Torres. Not everything needs blasting.

  9. #619
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,596
    Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    So happy for Solanke. Was thinking about him today. We were maybe not his level but always happy for a former red.

    On Nunez he needs to watch some Torres. Not everything needs blasting.
    I honestly think he's the most underrated strikeri n the prem
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,922
    I though Darwin was useless today, awful performance from him. I'm beginning to think Robbie Fowler is right about him and he'll never reach greatness.
    I hope I'm wrong.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •