Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5191949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1104

Thread: Darwin Nunez

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He hasn’t been developed as much as he should have but when he gets the basics of holding & timing his runs so badly wrong as he did today he needs bollocking

Nunez Mo & Szobo seemed to be having a personal competition for which of them could be shortest from the bench

If you watch a lot of football there are far worse players than Nunez out there, he’s a very good player who needs more coaching & drills & better man management He’s scored important goals for us this season that have won games
    Fuck off, "important goals" what about all the goals and simple chances that even you could probably finish, and lost us pts?

We have a actual striker this season we'd have won the league, or if jota stayed fit for once and played as a striker.

Salah would be top of the assists if nunez actually finished his chances, or at least some more than 10%
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Shittest not shortest

I have to admit I snapped today when he was just on & went fucking tearing into an offside position when if he’d timed his run he could easily have been played through 2 or 3 times in his first five minutes on the pitch

I don’t like his not playing right across the line he’s slipped into as we fixed that & he was receiving it in great areas deep & advanced left right & centre, now he’s just goal hanging in the centre all the time looking to be played in behind when he can’t even hold & time his runs properly

There no fucking excuse for him running a yard offside instead of holding & timing his run or for Mo doing it twice also

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fuck off, "important goals" what about all the goals and simple chances that even you could probably finish, and lost us pts?

We have a actual striker this season we'd have won the league, or if jota stayed fit for once and played as a striker.

Salah would be top of the assists if nunez actually finished his chances, or at least some more than 10%
    Could eoulda shoulda Hendo would have finished 19-20 with 20 assists had Mo Mane & Bobby not wasted loads of chances when he sent them clear one v one that’s football

Mos lost us plenty of points in games over his time being greedy & with his misses, including in this season, he shat our if a tap in v Real in the Champions League final as to do so he would have to had taken a knock off the post, the free for all do whatever you like nature of our set up doesn’t help, Mane& Mo were so good because they consistently received the same level & type of service in the same areas every game, Nunez has never had that yet

I'm not surprised salah has not been as good, he's gone from playing and enjoying a great front line, to this....

Can't be very motivating and very frustrating when you create chances but know they'll get missed bigtime anyway.....

the front 3 worked before, because everyone clicked together, this front 3 is a mess
    #FSGOUT

Won us the game with 10 men v Newcastle
    Got the breakthrough goal v Sheffield UTD through hard work

Won the pen for the equaliser v City & teed Diaz up for a couple of sitters he missed but hey let’s just focus on Nunez

Diaz’s choice & timing of pass & finishing has been fucking shite for too long now, there were 2 or 3 instances yet again today the player made a great run, the right run, times it perfectly, stayed onside & thr ball and gap to play it through were right there for Diaz as thry are so often and the test takes another needless touch and the opportunities gone, the rest does it all the fucking time and it’s really pissing me off now

And there’s more

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'm not surprised salah has not been as good, he's gone from playing and enjoying a great front line, to this....

Can't be very motivating and very frustrating when you create chances but know they'll get missed bigtime anyway.....

the front 3 worked before, because everyone clicked together, this front 3 is a mess
    He’s missed more than anyone else since he came back from injury he’s been dogshit his return coincided with our loss of form he’s on the bench for me, can’t play him based on his reputation from when he used to be a good player with pace to burn who’d score great goals, he hasn’t done that since 21-22 when he was playing for a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Won us the game with 10 men v Newcastle
    Got the breakthrough goal v Sheffield UTD through hard work

Won the pen for the equaliser v City & teed Diaz up for a couple of sitters he missed but hey let’s just focus on Nunez

Diaz’s choice & timing of pass & finishing has been fucking shite for too long now, there were 2 or 3 instances yet again today the player made a great run, the right run, times it perfectly, stayed onside & thr ball and gap to play it through were right there for Diaz as thry are so often and the test takes another needless touch and the opportunities gone, the rest does it all the fucking time and it’s really pissing me off now

And there’s more
    I'd go through all the chances he's missed in games we needed goals, but I don't have all day sadly, diaz has never really been a goalscorer then again nunez is hardly, even if he's LIVERPOOL'S number 9 not fucking sheffield utds

And no diaz is just as poor, i'd be happy to see them both go to be honest if we replaced them with players that can actually score, and not offside every 5 seconds, there is no brains with a few players

If a huge bid comes in for salah again we should accept- sell diaz to barca, and nunez to whoever we'll make a loss but is what it is, should be more than enough to improve the front line
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st April 2024 at 08:20 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Bobby would have got just as much stick and actually frequently did from you had we not had Mane & Mo knocking in 20 a season either side of him

Nunez is a keeper I dont think Jurgen’s the right type of coach for him to be fair, he spent his first six months here using him as a target man

Nunez strengths especially over the 2 games against us were his pace physicality & playing right across the line advanced & deeper, he is really good on either flank links & spreads play well I called it when we were going to sign him that he was a doer upper we were paying for potential & he’d need to be developed through playing games at LFWD RFWD No9 & false 9 and really work on his finishing from all areas in his own time We didn’t even start doing any of that until this season, wasted a season of something we paid 80m for

I’d sell Mo tomorrow for 50m he’s spent now whichever Saudi club wants to pay the most for him can have him