Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728293031323575 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin Nunez

Just saw the highlights.
    Wow 4 huge chances , really should score 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As I said before, Theres no in-between with Darwin. He's either getting compared with Andy Carroll or Sadio Mane 🤣🤣
    Those stats are relatively comparable to be fair, though the sample size is small.

Darwin has a long, long way to go for me to say he is better than Mane was - Mane contributed a lot for this club. But he is off to a good start and should be commended for that.

So is it Andy Mané, or Sadio Carroll?

He's getting some stick on social media the poor lad.

This kinda stuff… I mean it’s kinda funny…

No pro should struggle this much with such a simple job - that's 4 times he was in great position to finish with relative ease...yet the keeper never once has to make a save!! it’s basic technique… but that’s Nunez. He has some incredible abilities but also some pub level football elements to his game too.

The ultimate insult still being reserved for Harry though… in this one at least

No wonder uruguay struggled in world cup with a over the hill Suarez and Nunez up front
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    No wonder uruguay struggled in world cup with a over the hill Suarez and Nunez up front
    Uruguay struggled because they were so negative in the first x2 games. (A combination of Arsenal 80s and Shite Sineone tactics. Win ugly, and cheat the ref. One good thing about VAR.)
    Until the last game where it was essential a big win.
    Then they actually played really well.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Uruguay struggled because they were so negative in the first x2 games. (A combination of Arsenal 80s and Shite Sineone tactics. Win ugly, and cheat the ref. One good thing about VAR.)
    Until the last game where it was essential a big win.
    Then they actually played really well.
    Brought up as street footballers those Uruguayans. There abilities range from the most sublime to the most thuggish.
    I wish they could persist with the most sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This kinda stuff… I mean it’s kinda funny…

No pro should struggle this much with such a simple job - that's 4 times he was in great position to finish with relative ease...yet the keeper never once has to make a save!! it’s basic technique… but that’s Nunez. He has some incredible abilities but also some pub level football elements to his game too.

The ultimate insult still being reserved for Harry though… in this one at least
    Come on Steveo,
    There must be similar vids from Mo and Sadio, perhaps Luis too!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Come on Steveo,
    There must be similar vids from Mo and Sadio, perhaps Luis too!
    There are. But this lad does it more often than not is the issue. He mus kicks most of the chances he gets. Hopefully he can iron it out cos he’s a real handful in play