Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 12345678910111454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin Nunez

Social media was already writing the lad off… this should put an end to that at least.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Nice to see my man Nunez bag four goals
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Nice to see my man Nunez bag four goals
    Stay away from my man bitch *finger snap*

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Núñez getting 4 goals tonight doesn't mean anything in practical terms, just as us losing 4-0 to Man United doesn't mean anything either.

However.

An excellent boost of confidence for the lad. What would really top things off would be to get his first (real) Liverpool goal within his first couple of League games.

Such an exciting player.
    With Jota injured I was thinking that Bobby should start against Fulham and Nunez can be eased into it. Those four goals will give him a lot of confidence though and I've now changed my mind and would like to see him unleashed from the first match

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Looks a real game changer, a real no 9 but can operate wide. Was impressed a couple of times when it was lumped up to him and he shielded it. Not our game at all , but I feel he has great talents. Seems a good lad also , otherwise he wouldn’t be here.
    Not our game...but now another string to the bow...Before we were bringing origi on to change things up...maybe with Nunez we will be able to change it at will

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Not our game...but now another string to the bow...Before we were bringing origi on to change things up...maybe with Nunez we will be able to change it at will
    Should hope so.

I am never too fond of direct comparisons of players as it always hyper-inflates expectations.

That said, in terms of the combo of runs off the shoulder, pace and generally getting attempted shots on target, you're looking at a player who has similarities to Torres.

Let's hope he can fulfil his full potential.

His second goal looked like one Rushy would score

#BigGirlsBlouse

I bet you can squeal like a pig!