Page 50 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455565760100 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin Nunez

See, well. looks like we're starting to see some of that work finally being done with him, about fucking time

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We need to realise what we have and use it better, keep sticking him right up top making runs off the back of the defender and lumping crosses towards him, REALLY? We saw how Nunez played against us and bought him to employ him like that?

Nunez can drop off and receive the ball and play people in

He can play right across the line, keep onside and make runs across the line and in behind the full back either side when Diaz or MO come short

There's so much more to work on and use this lad for than we've tried so far, I've been appalled by our desperately limited thinking on how to use him best and employment of his abilities to date
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fúñez is Núñez

The way he took the ball, turned and shrugged off Dawson was excellent in starting off the move for our third yesterday, he then played a perfect ball through to Mo.
    What a player off the bench, particularly away, he’s been absolutely unplayable coming on in games this season. No doubt he’s going to have an excellent season for us.

was at work, was 1-0 down YOU WHAT WOLVES SCORED!??!

Jeeze!!!!!!! we give goals to everyone

but then it was 3-1 BEST ATTACK IN THE WORLD MATE.

GONNA WIN THE LEAGGGGGGGGGUE

oh shit this is The nunez thread, yolo
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Bullet header against Brazil, check.
    Tenacity to provide an assist whilst falling over, check.
    Uruguay's first win over Brazil in 22 years, check.

Weight of that pass to Mo was just lovely.

His goals/assists per-90 must be right up there at the moment. Such an effective player. Would love him to be more efficient but if you are getting enough chances to contribute it doesn't matter as much - plus he never shirks having another go after any of his "embarrassing" misses - just gets on with trying to get into the end of the next one.

Love him. Has scope to improve, but the sky is the limit.

He's also very unselfish - often looking to play others in, especially Mo who must love playing alongside him!

Darwin Salah

Growing on me, I think due to how much he can grow, and still young needs to play most games.... otherwise he's not going to hit the level he can reach.

I know he's not like a 20 year old he's 24 now but some years for growth still
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Besides the "finish" where he didn't wrap his foot fully around the ball (and thus hit the post) Núñez's last chance of the match was incredibly Fernando Torres-esque.

Keep going lad!