Thread: Liverpool agree £6.5m deal to buy Calvin Ramsay from Aberdeen

Liverpool agree £6.5m deal to buy Calvin Ramsay from Aberdeen

• Full-back to cost a guaranteed £4m with rest in add-ons
    • Sadio Mané close to leaving Liverpool for Bayern Munich

Liverpool have agreed a £6.5m deal to buy the Aberdeen right-back Calvin Ramsay. The Scotland Under-21 international will sign a five-year contract and become their third summer acquisition, after Darwin Núñez and Fabio Carvalho.
    There has been an accent on youth in Liverpool’s dealings, with Ramsay 19 next month, Núñez 23 this month and Fabio Carvalho 20 in August. Aberdeen will get a guaranteed club record £4m for Ramsay plus add-ons and accepted Liverpool’s offer after changes to the add-ons structure.
    Continue reading...

More...

This lad looks really good, although you know it is the scottish league. I think he is an upgrade on Neco Williams. Seems more dynamic.

You think Andy's good? Watch this kid
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

I honestly know nothing about him. Is he ready for the first team, or destined for a season in the under 23s?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Strange one, unless Joe’s on the move, he played some of his best football in red shirt at RB this season

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Strange one, unless Joe’s on the move, he played some of his best football in red shirt at RB this season
    I know and he isn't to be trusted at CB, so may as well let him go and bring in Carmo

great news on Ramsay
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”