Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match threads for next season.

I would like to do both ...
    Just kidding 🤣

Bumpety bump.

Just wanted to once again offer up the opportunity to do these should anyone wish to - relevant OP on first page.

Thank you kindly.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Same here, as I said last year, if anyone wants to take over Match Thread duties……

Tough.

What's the wages for this ?

Don't let justme upset you ffs

he upsets himself

<3 just me
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Same here, as I said last year, if anyone wants to take over Match Thread duties……

Tough.
    I don't think anyone would dare
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Bumpety bump.

Just wanted to once again offer up the opportunity to do these should anyone wish to - relevant OP on first page.

Thank you kindly.
    I look forward to these threads and appreciate the timing and consistency. Thanks for putting the time into these Sid, promotes great discussion amongst the forum regulars and interesting reading for the lurkers. Hope to see you continue with them next season!

Sid indifferent to it chum, have had ocd compulsions at times as well so understand it. Its an amazing feeling when you let go and the world doesn't fall off its axis but you do what works for you pal.

Aye, let’s just stick at it Sid, the sky might fall in if we change it now.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Sid indifferent to it chum, have had ocd compulsions at times as well so understand it. Its an amazing feeling when you let go and the world doesn't fall off its axis but you do what works for you pal.
    Really appreciate the kind and understanding words on it.

Also totally take on board what you are saying about letting go as well as that "control" aspect is such a bane. If someone here said "I want to do the match threads" for a new season I'd be fine, but if a system is established and then something goes against that I'm prone to having the feeling I describe as my "blood itching" which I imagine you can relate to.

In the same way if I was driving someone somewhere and knew we had to go to a shop for milk on the way I would be fine, but if we go somewhere and I am told half-way through the journey that milk is required I get knocked off kilter, as it wasn't "part of the plan" - been really trying to work on having a bit more neuroplasticity with stuff but it's a slow process.