Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match threads for next season.

Sid and Miller to continue it is then
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Sid and Miller to continue it is then
    Will bump the thread a few times over the Summer in case anyone else particularly wants it, as I'm open to that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

The fixtures are out tomorrow, am I right in saying the club are looking our first few games away from Anfield so that the new Anfield rd stand is completed in time ?

Yes Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yes Ian.
    Cheers Steveo. I'm looking to take my dad for the first home game so no doubt I'll need to wait on Sky changing fixtures for dates .

Be great to have 3 wins from first 3 away games

Theres be a so called" leak" of the first week fixtures ,and it's us down for Luton away.
    I'd take that.

We didn’t fare too well at Fulham last season mind.

I hate playing early against the promoted clubs. They're always up for it. Better to play them when they've been beaten into submission!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    have had ocd compulsions at times as well so understand it. Its an amazing feeling when you let go and the world doesn't fall off its axis but you do what works for you pal.
    Quoting this again as it's relevant to this bump.

I am very happy if someone wants to step in and offer to do these for the upcoming season, particularly as there isn't yet an established system for 23/24- all of a sudden we have a match on Sunday so I would be sticking a thread up probably this evening or tomorrow. If I'm very open about it I'd probably benefit from not having "the feeling" every week in the dying minutes of a game - there'd be a certain freedom to it.

Equally I really don't mind continuing to do them at all so I don't want anyone feeling they "have" to as I can usually make one out during a throw-in or whatever and it's only when I can't see the game that timing them to be as soon as possible after the final whistle can be finicky and I often have to "guess" - especially when hiking in pockets of the country where mobile phone Data is patchy.

As an added note (very much trying to sound matter-of-fact and not trying to sound whiny or catty here) I think one of the users who had the biggest issue with them and created duplicate threads has blocked me on here, so if duplicates were to happen I imagine I wouldn't know (as I wouldn't see threads made by a user who'd blocked me, I imagine?) so I'm offering apologies in advance should duplicates end up occuring.