Thread: Happy birthday Boss

Happy birthday Boss

Jürgen's 55th today.

Our best signing for years and he renewed for us in the season gone by.

Love the man to Death. So glad he's a Red.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Unbedingt

The geezer is simply the best.. and he is our geezer...

We're so lucky to have him, someone just make sure he doesn't have too many Shandies and break the transfer model again to sign another Thiago please
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I wonder if he got anything nice, like a star wars mug that changes when you put the hot water in? Something like that, good presents those kind of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We're so lucky to have him, someone just make sure he doesn't have too many Shandies and break the transfer model again to sign another Thiago please
    Aye, we wouldn't want another player to make the Champions league team of the Year!!

Man love in its purest form.

Got a special birthday greeting from Die Toten Hosen, I always wonder if he was once a fan of German band "Mucky Pup"

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Aye, we wouldn't want another player to make the Champions league team of the Year!!
    Come off it Ian, look how many players win UEFA's awards, the b'allon d'or or are named in the team of the season based on reputation or past achievements

1 goal and ZERO assists in 10 appearances and everyone conveniently forgets and that we had to hook Fab and Thiago in the first leg v Inter for Hendo and Keita and Thiago for Hendo in the second leg and had we not done that, they almost certainly would have knocked us out of the competition at the last 16 stage.