Thread: Standard Chartered.

Standard Chartered.

Four year extension.

Billy Hogan, chief executive officer of LFC, said: “This is a hugely significant partnership for LFC and I could not be prouder to confirm a four-year extension to our already long and successful partnership with Standard Chartered.

“We have been on an incredible journey together and Standard Chartered’s support has been a key driver in our most recent successes, both on and off the pitch, with their loyalty and commitment to Liverpool Football Club.

“Our partnership has been able to thrive because of our shared values and we look forward to continuing to work together to help and support our communities and supporters around the world.”
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Yes i have google....but what do they even do? lol

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Yes i have google....but what do they even do? lol
    Multinational banking.

Deal is working out at "over £200m over a 4-year period" so it's probably very slightly over £50m-per-season, where it was £40m before.

So seriously how is it a worthwhile investment for then.....I don't reki there are many who have moved their international banking over to them...
    I suppose its about their corporate schmoozing and deals getting done bringing their swanky mates on match days..
    ...but 50mil a year? Probably the best Multinational bank in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    So seriously how is it a worthwhile investment for then.....I don't reki there are many who have moved their international banking over to them...
    I suppose its about their corporate schmoozing and deals getting done bringing their swanky mates on match days..
    ...but 50mil a year? Probably the best Multinational bank in the world!
    Ronaldo has a 1 billion dollar lifetime sponsorship with Nike.

Top tier football is so popular that they get great exposure for ze brand