Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Commercial posts

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Question.

We have "Football Forum" and "Off-topic" - could another sub-forum be made and the admin/mod can adjust settings so that new threads made by certain accounts automatically go there instead?
    There used to be a football news sub-forum that housed these posts.
    It's gone now and those posts are appearing in the football forum.

Perhaps Gary decided to put them in the football forum to get more clicks on the articles which generate revenue I believe.
    I imagine they were getting less clicks than the off-topic.

Had a look at the desktop version and there's good numbers for views on threads as I see it. Not sure if that means there's a load of lurkers, or if you or I return to a thread it's counted as a new view, or only when browsing and not logged in.

If Gary needs revenue, maybe we could make a click army to generate revenue.
    Would you pledge to click on 5 news articles a day in a dedicated football news sub-forum, we're he to bring it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Its not like we've had any other new members since years!
    Losing the title and the CL final had serious consequences.

One of which is, we don't get a fresh wave of new blood, and and influx of Plastics....er....I mean,.....'new' fans.....
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Every cloud

"Rampant Man Utd thrash Liverpool on Ten Hag debut"

Nice thread(s)
    Last edited by redebreck; 12th July 2022 at 10:44 PM.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Fucking shite, it’s like 5 odd years ago when every thread on the 1st page was started by 19x or Dicko

You had to filter through all the crap self praising blurb before finding threads with interesting content.

wow the headlines and spam gets wose daily

What next, Posts from the Sun?

I'm out, take care all here's to another exciting season, probably still Lurke time to time to see 19x raving about Fabinho.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

You know it's getting bad (worse?) when they're double or even triple-posting each other and starting new threads with identical headlines.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    wow the headlines and spam gets wose daily

What next, Posts from the Sun?

I'm out, take care all here's to another exciting season, probably still Lurke time to time to see 19x raving about Fabinho.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Don't blame you Kev. I am hoping it will die down a bit after the transfer window but I suspect it won't.

If it remains as is I suspect I'll become an occasional lurker too.

Best thing folks could do is to avoid posting in those threads and to bump threads relevant to points they wish to make (chat about Núñez in the Núñez thread etc) in the relevant places to they don't have to be trawled for.

Killing the forum completely. Maybe that’s the plan