Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Liverpool away kit leaked

New Liverpool away kit leaked

Liverpool’s new away kit is due to be launched very soon and, as is the case in this day and age, images of the kit appear to have been leaked online.…
    More....

More at LFC Click...

The back of it looks horrific

They usually look terrible close up but once you see them in an actual match setting you get used to them and they look alright i think.

lets hope its replacing that horrible salmonella yellow away shirt.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I wonder if the green and white design with the marble on the white section that I saw a while back will be the 3rd.

There was a black "swirly" one akin to the raspberry ripple above that I thought might become a kit option, but beginning to think it may be the goalie top for the shirt pictured above.

As ever, if we get an away win at Old Trafford, Goodison or the Etihad, it will sell.

Not a fan.

Give me the plain black or the white top with the black shorts any day and spare me these new busy patterns and prints that seem to be all the rage these days.

Oh well,....
    I guess at least with this one we'll hypnotize the opposition into a trance while we pump them full of goals.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Not a fan.

Give me the plain black or the white top with the black shorts any day and spare me these new busy patterns and prints that seem to be all the rage these days.

Oh well,....
    I guess at least with this one we'll hypnotize the opposition into a trance while we pump them full of goals.
    A man after my own heart....Our Terry(McDermott) here looking the bizzo after scoring against Fergie's Aberdeen in 1980.....Classic away strip,ya can't beat it!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-mkRafi7I

Terry Mac scored some sensational goals. Twice got voted best goal of the season didn't he. A bit overlooked as a player I always thought.

Agree - he had real football quality but wasn’t the nicest of blokes as I recall. I remember waiting for ages outside the ground after a game v West Brom for an autograph…he was in a sulk cause he had been benched….and couldn’t be bothered, But Kenny came over to chat to us and sign for everyone.

Different breed.

Won the PFA and and Football Writers in the same season. He was well respected in his day.