Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New pm

New pm

Never a Tory myself but for new Tory leader ? Someone who denounces Bojo.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Never a Tory myself but for new Tory leader ? Someone who denounces Bojo.
    They're all the fecking same! Bullshitters out for themselves and their mates.
    Just hope they don't win the next General Election - look what they've done to the UK while they've been in power!
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Thank God....... it's not Pritti...Half the country would have been queuing up for a seat on her Rwanda plane....

Hopefully Farage can get some sort of party together and take out the Tories.

Doesn't look like there'll be much choice on offer for ye in the next elections.

Stamer v Rishi/whoever looks like it will be Blair Globalism or Bush Globalism.

Looks like Assange will be extradited to the US soon enough. Tragic affair

Rishi the favourite has the slickest PR machine. And the media seem to have their favourites too with Sajid Javid pictured mopping his sweaty brow on a hot day, Jeremy Hunt pictured straightening his tie for the cameras, they don't treat dishy Rishi that way. Lots of media attacks on Penny Mordaunt so someone considers her a threat. But basically one Tory is much like another.

Like 6 plates of shit on a table and being asked which one you want to eat first.
    12 years, look at the divide and conquer they've achieved, the drop in living standards, destruction of public services through Austerity defunding education and the NHS, the baboons arse that is Brexit etc,etc.
    A cost of living crisis only to those in the middle and below. Plenty of people who are being made rich or richer on the back of this vile Govt.

There isn't one single positive from their tenure. Not one, yet there are still many,many people with the "anyone but Labour" mantra. People who the Tories have literally shit on.

You just have to read about their collusion with Russia to know why the media controls everything in this country.

If you didn't know already, I fucking despise this Govt.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Rishi the favourite has the slickest PR machine. And the media seem to have their favourites too with Sajid Javid pictured mopping his sweaty brow on a hot day, Jeremy Hunt pictured straightening his tie for the cameras, they don't treat dishy Rishi that way. Lots of media attacks on Penny Mordaunt so someone considers her a threat. But basically one Tory is much like another.
    I'm sure hi connections to billionaires from India don't really promote his leveling up credentials....lolol ...Boris had to go to keep peoples faith in the political system ....But Rishi scares the fuck out of me!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Like 6 plates of shit on a table and being asked which one you want to eat first.
    12 years, look at the divide and conquer they've achieved, the drop in living standards, destruction of public services through Austerity defunding education and the NHS, the baboons arse that is Brexit etc,etc.
    A cost of living crisis only to those in the middle and below. Plenty of people who are being made rich or richer on the back of this vile Govt.

There isn't one single positive from their tenure. Not one, yet there are still many,many people with the "anyone but Labour" mantra. People who the Tories have literally shit on.

You just have to read about their collusion with Russia to know why the media controls everything in this country.

If you didn't know already, I fucking despise this Govt.
    Worse across Europe and similar across the weftern world.
    You'll own nothing and be happy...

Think labour just annoy the shit out of people with the absurd woke shit.
    Then there's the competency issue around say Corbyns backbenchers, where bojos seemed far more competent.
    Like in the last UK election I saw this, iirc, ginger labour fella with glasses trying to argue that taking 1% of a company each year for 10 years would not take a 10% share of the company.
    1×10=10
    That was also a bad look for Labour as they had the Marxist tag to consider, and that level of stupidity doesn't do much for the party.

Britain is probably the most anti-Russia nation and population in the world. Take in a few Russian billionaires money who are anti-Russia/Putin. Its why they go to Britain