Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New pm

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Like 6 plates of shit on a table and being asked which one you want to eat first.
    12 years, look at the divide and conquer they've achieved, the drop in living standards, destruction of public services through Austerity defunding education and the NHS, the baboons arse that is Brexit etc,etc.
    A cost of living crisis only to those in the middle and below. Plenty of people who are being made rich or richer on the back of this vile Govt.

There isn't one single positive from their tenure. Not one, yet there are still many,many people with the "anyone but Labour" mantra. People who the Tories have literally shit on.

You just have to read about their collusion with Russia to know why the media controls everything in this country.

If you didn't know already, I fucking despise this Govt.
    I'm starting to see how generational it is. I grew up in the Thatcher years....I could never trust the tories after her...... But some people i know who are far from right wing are Con Voters because they grew up in the Blair Brown years.... I had my kids late ...so they have seen the crazy politics this lot has delivered, and you can see already they won't be Cons.

The ones i cant get my head around are the ones who jumped ship to get Brexit done...... Its like switching to united for a season because we didnt like the owl

Susie Boniface described rishi's video as like a children's bedtime story. Can't see them Tories being United after this. Perhaps a split off party is in the wings. And yet but what are labour these days?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Susie Boniface described rishi's video as like a children's bedtime story. Can't see them Tories being United after this. Perhaps a split off party is in the wings. And yet but what are labour these days?
    No matter what they'll always be a fairer option than the Tories. Investing in education should be enough for anyone to vote for them.
    Our country lags the rest of Europe in terms of skilled people yet the Tories have cut the education budget every year they've been in power.
    How's the gap supposed to close if we don't invest in the future generations?
    This current Govt are all about private profiteering off the public. Its time to stop it and the only way is by getting rid and changing the biased media reporting in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Thank God....... it's not Pritti...Half the country would have been queuing up for a seat on her Rwanda plane....

She needs 'punishing' for being a naughty girl.....Send her over to Mart's Mansion.....Tying her to the bed would be my opening gambit...

No matter what they'll always be a fairer option than the Tories. Investing in education should be enough for anyone to vote for them.
    Our country lags the rest of Europe in terms of skilled people yet the Tories have cut the education budget every year they've been in power.
    How's the gap supposed to close if we don't invest in the future generations?
    This current Govt are all about private profiteering off the public. Its time to stop it and the only way is by getting rid and changing the biased media reporting in this country.
    This labour is not LABOUR. Still camped in the Tory front garden for fear of not getting elected.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    This labour is not LABOUR. Still camped in the Tory front garden for fear of not getting elected.
    Still a way better option than the current package of cunts in Govt.

Anyone any the wiser after all that bollocks? our next pm? Nice to see an overhead shot of bojo's leaving party. A
    very few people sitting round a very small table in a very very large garden. Contrast with previous reported parties!

Good luck changing the attitudes of the UK media
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

The main concern i have is the PM contenders are busy fighting each other just like American style instead of working to a leader with a backbone to resolve issues......Taxation is the obvious key for them all....if they can see it

Tuesday's TV debate has been scrapped after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss refused to take part. Lmfao