Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New pm

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Tuesday's TV debate has been scrapped after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss refused to take part. Lmfao
    Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak's Family Runs a China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores | 16 July 2022 |

Former British finance minister Rishi Sunak - a frontrunner to become Britain's next Prime Minister - has family ties to a technology partner of the World Economic Forum that has advocated for a Chinese Communist Party-style economy complete with trackable, digital identities and currency. Sunak, who topped the second round of voting by Conservative Members of Parliament (MP) in the Tory leadership race on July 15 following Boris Johnson's resignation, is widely considered the "neoliberal" or "globalist" candidate. The father of Sunak's wife, Akshata Murthy, is the founder of Infosys, an Indian information technology company that provides services to a host of Fortune 500 companies and banks... Murthy remains a foreign citizen with "non-dom," i.e., non UK tax-paying status despite her husband's work as Britain's most senior finance chief, and expectation of becoming Prime Minister. Infosys is listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has been accused of seeking to develop the technological infrastructure to implement a global "social credit score" system.

Another one in Klaus Schwab and his WEF Nazi/Fascist organization's pocket by the look....

I'm sorry but that Penny bird is a proper Thatcher looking Bitch ..... Smug and full of her own self importance because shes got where she's got through ...blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak's Family Runs a China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores | 16 July 2022 |

Former British finance minister Rishi Sunak - a frontrunner to become Britain's next Prime Minister - has family ties to a technology partner of the World Economic Forum that has advocated for a Chinese Communist Party-style economy complete with trackable, digital identities and currency. Sunak, who topped the second round of voting by Conservative Members of Parliament (MP) in the Tory leadership race on July 15 following Boris Johnson's resignation, is widely considered the "neoliberal" or "globalist" candidate. The father of Sunak's wife, Akshata Murthy, is the founder of Infosys, an Indian information technology company that provides services to a host of Fortune 500 companies and banks... Murthy remains a foreign citizen with "non-dom," i.e., non UK tax-paying status despite her husband's work as Britain's most senior finance chief, and expectation of becoming Prime Minister. Infosys is listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has been accused of seeking to develop the technological infrastructure to implement a global "social credit score" system.

Another one in Klaus Schwab and his WEF Nazi/Fascist organization's pocket by the look....
    and him....Rishi Rich.....all i can think of is the film the Omen part 2 Damien is back!!!!

Boris in Top Gun mode. Missing from cobra meetings about heat wave. No change there. Curious defence of him by his party who have deposed him.

Out of interest I thought fighter pilots needed to be of a certain smaller size to allow for greater streamlining of the aircraft and more important instrumentation to be equipped on board. Could fat arse Boris fit into a typhoon just like that or do they need to make changes for him. And then was it wise to allow him not only to do such a stunt bit give him control too,! Sounds crazy to me. Photo stunt following his demotion. Pathetic for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Out of interest I thought fighter pilots needed to be of a certain smaller size to allow for greater streamlining of the aircraft and more important instrumentation to be equipped on board. Could fat arse Boris fit into a typhoon just like that or do they need to make changes for him. And then was it wise to allow him not only to do such a stunt bit give him control too,! Sounds crazy to me. Photo stunt following his demotion. Pathetic for all involved.
    Ejector seat not working?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Ejector seat not working?
    Combat soldier today. Perhaps a future James Bond!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Combat soldier today. Perhaps a future James Bond!
    And did he show his face in Wennington? A ridiculous man!

Trying posting this again.
    So Liz it is
    I thought it looked a little uncomfortable pre-announcement. Rishi and Liz were both seated in the front row separated by a single empty seat. When the result was announced I think Rishi immediately stood up to congratulate her but Liz completely blanked him as she marched up to the stage to get her 'award'! Very rude IMHO, not a good look, and does not bode well for a united government. The result was not the predicted landslide either, I think it was about 80,000 v 60,000 approximately. I do not think most of the country would be happy with any of them.

Liz Truss glory speech....
    Lots of plaudits for BoJo (where was he?)
    She said he delivered Brexit, the vaccine rollout, defeated Corbyn and stood up to Putin and then added.....
    'you are admired from here to Carlisle'!