Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: New pm

Not thinking, doesn't mean an inability to think. They don't want to think as in the climate of this culture, questioning is risky. When language is policed, ideas are verboten.

Plus you lose a lot of your own self-importance looking at issues at a deep level. Like what good person wants to know abortion plus immigration is eugenics4u. How can you honestly scream misogyny if you consider yourself as supporting a eugenic tool which sees missing women from abortion in the millions.
    Diversity is our strength, is a global economic inequality that see aborted folks replaced with recruits from abroad, often talent skimming those nations.

Here are common left wing ideas in the culture.

Climate change - they know sweet fa and have no idea about even running a successful campaign, nevermind any sensible ideas on the matter.

Abortion helps women - I'm on that now in another thread.
    Lgbtq to follow - the californian utopia.

BLM - largely poorly presented stats that mislead

The only thing I learnt from having a look at BLM is perhaps the move to normalise interracial sex, has led to the decreased value of the black woman, or sexworker as this was supposed proof of systemic whiteness.
    Enabled by those ending racial segregation in sex.
    This ending racial segregation, let racism into the sexual preferences.

Its a good example of the actual unconscious racism the BLM types talk about. Essentially we all rate our own race most beautiful on average, but when we rate the other races beauty it is predictable along the lines of your SES status globally. Blacks are no different.

Each race it seems on average, when looking at all the races has an unconscious bias to rate people as more beautiful, based on how the persons group stands in the world.

The problem for BLM types there's a lot of actual positive discrimination in their favour, and in other areas the discrimination bias is to kill whitey.

People want unconscious racism to always be in their favour, they don't want any self reflection from learning it doesn't support their self entirely. Imagine thinking you're antiracism created problems too. Gross racist problems also. Blacks losing some sex appeal, white girls get gangraped enabled by sjw coppers, councils and the home office.

Having looked at BLM complaints the best one, is my one I believe eugenic abortion in the USA. Their best one I found, is likely a result of interracial sex being normalised/legitimised. Though you can criticise all races for having the same unconscious bias when rating peoples/races beauty.

I never expected to see why black sex workers were paid less, as a result of interracial sex. Largely because a white is rated no1 by white, and no 2 by the rest. Whereas a black is rated no1 by blacks and paddy last by the rest.
    With interracial sex, the white whore benefits most and the black loses out most. In sex more generally too.

You could try and remove everyone's unconscious racism, or you could tell blacks that before interracial sex was legitimised you held more value as a sex partner, whore or wife.

Now if black people want to live in black areas, with no diversity of races, with only black people as sex partners.
    They'd from my understanding, be a lot happier. Have better civic and social life's.
    It's utterly wild.

And yet with African-blacks I've met in life.. they've reported that they have encountered the tragedy of their African-born 1st generation kids/nephews/nieces etc commiting suicide when they never knew it in Africa really. It is a common enough thing for many communities in the west sadly. They are not immune.

In USA most gun deaths are suicides, disproportionately white males 1.5 times more than blacks over there.
    In Ireland suicide rates today if you magnify our wee population, I can't recall exactly but its pretty close to the USA gun death total rate. Could be just below or above.

Now you try sell that at the labour or tory party conference
    That's the challenge of our times, people refusing better options perhaps, as they like the intentions they had when they fucked it up.

https://heterodoxacademy.org/blog/the-two-fiduciary-duties-of-professors/

Truth or Social Justice.

I like Haidt but I'd disagree with a fair bit of what he says more generally.

The field of psychology has always been a left wing domain. It supported abortion as a civil right before it was studied, and wouldn't be budged, no matter the evidence.

The AmericanPA that did this oversees most of the other psychological associations. It is a politically driven field of study. One that's upheld eugenic programs in the past, and through to today.

Dear CCTV,
    Not sure what you are talking about, or to what question, or to what audience, are you OK?
    Anyway, back to the thread,
    I think Liz , and her family, must feel absolutely gutted, what was she thinking!
    She (and maybe KK too) is likely facing total humiliation on a professional level.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear CCTV,
    Not sure what you are talking about, or to what question, or to what audience, are you OK?
    Anyway, back to the thread,
    I think Liz , and her family, must feel absolutely gutted, what was she thinking!
    She (and maybe KK too) is likely facing total humiliation on a professional level.
    I'm good. Its probably not too clear, but it follows on from 2 other threads.

Suella braverrnan has resigned as home secretary, grant shapps to replace her?
    Truss previously told him there was no room at the inn for him!
    What's going on!
    If I was starmers speech writer I would try to channel his truss U-turn talk into U-bend talk! All gone down the pan!

Vote for debate on fracking ban imminent

Vote for debate on fracking ban imminent
    Some/many view this as a confidence vote in current government

Some/many view this as a confidence vote in current government
    Government vote but some peculiar contention as regards government chief whip resigning as vote took place

Government vote but some peculiar contention as regards government chief whip resigning as vote took place
    apparent manhandling of MPs into the different lobbies whilst voting

apparent manhandling of MPs into the different lobbies whilst voting
    Chris Bryant names Therese Coffey and JRM as being amongst the gang at the division lobby as regards bullying and manhandling