Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AJ vs USYK Rematch

AJ vs USYK Rematch

Tees i see you're long time idol is getting in the ring again with his destroyer.

Thank God i will watch it live before my trip to the UK

You're idol is in for a 2nd Ass whooping.

Yeah .Im not expecting him to win but I hope he does. He's capable of it if he lets his hands go, if he could land early he has a chance.

I do like Usyk, there's nothing to dislike about him. He's obviously an amazing boxer but he's humble and sportsmanlike too.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah .Im not expecting him to win but I hope he does. He's capable of it if he lets his hands go, if he could land early he has a chance.

I do like Usyk, there's nothing to dislike about him. He's obviously an amazing boxer but he's humble and sportsmanlike too.
    That's a fair and excellent assessment ! I see AJ fired and replaced his Trainer, but in the article i read Boxings knowledgeable experts claim, the time frame the new Trainer was given is too short to really make the difference.

AJ will never outbox USYK but as you say if he will just let his hands go,he's in with a good chance.

He needs to be a lot smarter too and lean on him. If you watch any of Fury's fights, he out-thinks his opponent and us constantly a pain in their arse by leaning on them, changing stance/tactics etc.
    Watching AJ do the same thing for12 rounds in the last fight was embarrassing for a world champion.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    He needs to be a lot smarter too and lean on him. If you watch any of Fury's fights, he out-thinks his opponent and us constantly a pain in their arse by leaning on them, changing stance/tactics etc.
    Watching AJ do the same thing for12 rounds in the last fight was embarrassing for a world champion.
    Agree, Mcracken takes most of the blame for that. Absolute folly to keep sticking to the same plan. AJ was deluded too when he said he was surprised he didn't win as his corner told him he was. Absolute rubbish.
    I don't often agree with Teddy Atlas as most of the time he talks absolute garbage but I agree when he said he thinks AJ is too good a loser. He doesn't seem to have that fire anymore. Hope he proves everyone wrong though.

Well the big day has arrived for AJ - will he resurrect his career ? - or will Usyk remain champion ?

Let's forget about the boxing for a minute, how good is Saudi Arabia!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Let's forget about the boxing for a minute, how good is Saudi Arabia!?!?!
    They love a bit of racism over there. So AJ is with his own !!

The judge who gave AJ the win needs his to go too spec savers.

What a fight ! AJ showed up for this one and STILL wasn't good enough to beat USYK even though 1 judge has obvious eyesight issues.