Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fabio Carvalho

Playerrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Baby Face Coutinho....... Im telling ya
    He is going to be even better. Imagine Harvey and this boy 4 or 5 years from now in a red shirt. Wow.

Baby Face Coutinho....... Im telling ya
    More tenacious than that

Our best young player by a distance
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    He is going to be even better. Imagine Harvey and this boy 4 or 5 years from now in a red shirt. Wow.
    with diaz as well

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    More tenacious than that
    but he does kinda look like him right???????

with diaz as well
    .....and Nunez....

(if we can get his head straight and keep him off the crazy Suarez path)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I knew he was going to be something special.

I watched a lot of his games with Fulham when he played with them last year, and him and Mitrovic were tearing up those defenses for fun.
    I know it was just championship defenses but still, you could see the potential.

I believe he's making it harder and harder game by game for Klopp to justify keeping him out of the starting line-up.

Especially if the veterans keep under-performing and producing shite, or finding themselves constantly crocked.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Great finish that. under the bar.. no ones stopping that.. 2 goals in 2 sub apps in a row.. good start that.. long may it continue
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I knew he was going to be something special.

I watched a lot of his games with Fulham when he played with them last year, and him and Mitrovic were tearing up those defenses for fun.
    I know it was just championship defenses but still, you could see the potential.

I believe he's making it harder and harder game by game for Klopp to justify keeping him out of the starting line-up.

Especially if the veterans keep under-performing and producing shite, or finding themselves constantly crocked.
    Agree with him knocking hard on that door. But Harvey Elliot was massive as well. As they maybe bulk up a bit in physique and experience it will be a wow to have them both in an 11. Think a diamond formation in thr future will get the best out of them both in the same team, without having to make wither a put and out winger. They can rotate the 10 and 8 and drift wide as the 8 like what Harvey did tonight or second half. His occupation of the right opened up the game for Mo. He was like a 8 and a half but to the right wing.