Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Crystal Palace

The number of injuries this early cannot be a coincidence.

Please respond conditioning team, physio’s and coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Seriously? One game in, and we have a shed load of injuries.
    well it's not a major surprise when half the team are injury crooks which we refuse to replace / invest money in to replace.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The number of injuries this early cannot be a coincidence.

Please respond conditioning team, physio’s and coaches.
    That is something to look at.

Worth remembering we played every game possible last season and pre season was cut short due to World Cup.

Klopp says this every single year but he is a moaning German init you wanna listen to Dyche/Wilder these know all the odds.

oh oh my worst nightmare looks destined to happen, Matip has picked up a knock and we're going to have to start Gomez in a Premier League game, honestly, he's a decent option against League 1 or lower opposition a good more defensive option at RB, but as a top centre back he's sadly just like one of the filthy's players now, just completely gone, we'll have to have our shooting boots on as I expect we will concede with Gomez likely starting, he's a disaster
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    we'll have to have our shooting boots on as I expect we will concede with Gomez likely starting, he's a disaster
    Well let's hope they continue last season's trend of not scoring loads of goals - they got 50 in the League in the end, which is a decent tally but nothing overwhelming - we managed 94.

Worth mentioning too that we came from behind (giggity) twice in the Fulham match despite being largely dreadful.

A better team performance is likely, plus we're at Anfield - so hopefully a win on the cards (even if hard-fought) and then we can hopefully(!!!) look forward with renewed positivity to a full week to prep for the Man United game at Old Trafford.

Hopefully Elliott and Núñez get a decent spell on the pitch - their presence really freed up Salah and it would be nice to see us purring in front of our own fans.

Rather glad we didn't have to play a match in the searing heat to be honest - conditions at 8pm should be pretty good unless there is flash-flooding.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Rather glad we didn't have to play a match in the searing heat to be honest - conditions at 8pm should be pretty good unless there is flash-flooding.
    Very good point, hadn’t considered it .

I don’t follow the comings and goings at other clubs, so I was quite relieved to see Gallagher come on for Chelsea against Spurs. He was probably Palace’s best player last season in my opinion.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Bad news - Tierney is the ref.
    How the FUCK does he get to ref a single one of our games or any game that could have a potential affect on the outcome of the Premier League title after last fucking season

The very fucking least Klopp and the club should insist on following his and Kavanagh's deliberate failure to correctly apply the laws of the game in 2 defining moments across 2 games that handed the title ot City is that neither get to officiate in any capacity in our games, City's games ot the filthy's games

They need to show some balls over this crap, if you lie down and take it, like we did in 18-19 and 20-21 they'll keep doing it, it needs putting a fucking stop to

Tierney and Kavanagh shouldn't even be officiating in the Premier League after their failure to correctly apply the laws of the games decided where last season's title went and both have considerable form for failure to correctly apply the laws of the game in matches they have officiated involving us

There are some instances when decisions are not cut and dried, there are others when not making the correct decision, with the use of VAR is a calculated and deliberate decision not to apply the laws of the game and Tierney and Kavanagh have been guilty of this in games involving us or that have affected us over 4 seasons now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Our season starts tonight. need to start winning.. otherwise we could fall well behind. need our home form to be perfect if possible
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century