Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Midfield Conundrum

Enzo Fernandez
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Should have been done already..

Should have been done in the summer for NINE million
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I know... but that was clearly a risk too far... FFS

Bascombe saying Bellingham is beyond us if new investors aren't sought.
    Says we bought Nunez and renewed Mo's contract on the proviso we sacrificed Mane.
    If thats true I want FSG to fuck off for good.

….Arthur Melo could be back in action for Liverpool earlier than anticipated after making progress on his thigh injury, a latest report has suggested.

There were fears Arthur could be out for up to four months when news of his setback emerged at the start of October, but the Daily Mail have claimed he is 'ahead of schedule' by two weeks.

…. which is nice

If Arthur, Keita and Ox are available at all throughout the January - May spell it's a bonus, however small.

Even if we have spells in which two of them are out but one is available, it's still a chance to rotate Henderson/Thiago/Fabinho etc a bit and/or sub them off early.

Between trying to overcome Real Madrid, stay in the Cups and ensure we finish in the Champion's League spots, there's a lot of work to be done - especially with the likes of Diaz being out already pushing more pressure onto our attack.

Defo a bonus, but a bonus to something that is inadequate. The fact that we are pinning hopes on the bonus of Ox - Keita and Melo yellow is a damning one for whoever is actually in charge of transfers.

The question has to be HOW did we get here? Are those “running the club preoccupied with the bank balance? Chasing other franchises? WTF have they been doing? After record profits and such massive over achievement….how? How does the club justify such a lack of vim and vigour in the heart of our team?

When I said Klopp was operating with one arm tied behind his back - I was wrong. It’s both arms!

If not now…then when ?
    Last edited by Steveo; 12th December 2022 at 03:03 PM.

Pretty strong rumours the club have reached an agreement to sign Enzo Fernandes in the summer
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Enzo Fernandez
    Nineteenx: step forward my son....