Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Midfield Conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well I agree but Klopp/Pep are driving this.

Pep says we want game changers or young talent.

Its easy to blame FSG but if Klopp didnt like it he is big enough to write his own cheques at 99% of clubs.

I look at the fees around at the minute and I dont know where clubs like Southampton go soon players of their standard are £30-40m they dont pay those fees.

Something will change with fees soon they are completely out of hand.

Being honest im starting to get annoyed at how much players earn but even worse is fans dropping comments like "Just pay XYZ £500k a week".

Fans work hard all week some of these players earn more in a training session than most earn in a year
    Totally agree on your last part. Football has been out of touch with reality for long enough but at this point in time when people cost of living is escalating at a rate of knots its particularly gawling.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Totally agree on your last part. Football has been out of touch with reality for long enough but at this point in time when people cost of living is escalating at a rate of knots its particularly gawling.
    I mean we all like the game thats why we are on here but for a few years now I only really watch our games.

I might watch the odd lower league game from time to time as it at least seems real if you understand me !

Before a ball was kicked i've been annoyed about the BS in Qatar pretty much taking six weeks away from us.

Before a ball was kicked i've been annoyed about the BS in Qatar pretty much taking six weeks away from us.
    I currently have no desire to watch the World Cup.

I can imagine I might - MIGHT watch the semis and final or something, but I am just so disinterested in the prospect currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I currently have no desire to watch the World Cup.

I can imagine I might - MIGHT watch the semis and final or something, but I am just so disinterested in the prospect currently.
    My mind was made up long ago i've no interest in it at all.

Id rather watch league 1/2 or National league games if honest.

Why is Naby Keita still at the club ? Pound for pound he's easily Jurgens worst signing.
    1 out of about 20 isn't bad though !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Why is Naby Keita still at the club ? Pound for pound he's easily Jurgens worst signing.
    1 out of about 20 isn't bad though !!
    Nobody wants to buy him ?!

Yeah you are right for £50m he hasn’t delivered really lucky for us he is a one off miss out the big transfer fees we have paid under Klopp.

Nobody wants to buy him ?!

Yeah you are right for £50m he hasn’t delivered really lucky for us he is a one off miss out the big transfer fees we have paid under Klopp.
    £80 million plus Naby should buy Bellingham. He's suited for the German league.

And anyone who thinks Declan Rice is the answer needs their head looked at.

Throw in Ox aswell
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

They’d prefer £75m with no Naby 😂😂

Being serious the German league is a much better watch than our league every team attacks and Naby I believe played an attacking role.

There is obvious players you know will perform Haaland is one and I believe Bellingham, Kimmich would too.

I see Werner is going back to Leipzig he made a bad career move going Chelsea