Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    This season will be over on second game? Man City isn't weaker by the way
    Rarely read too much into the table until at least 10 games in, though we're all conscious of how relentless Man City can be unfortunately.

League challenge over, expect a real fight for top four this season, since Gini our midfield recruitment has been absolutely abysmal and Klopp stubbornly refuses to move on his many flops and continually plays them ahead of better players, Fab especially

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Fabinho has absolutely stank tonight all game.
    Precisely, NOT a midfielder, got caught really badly 3 times first half for their 3 big chances, one of them being their goal, the other should have been their second, just losing who the man he should be near to and not get done by, but he does that all the time and once again zero creativity from him at No6

No way he should have stayed on when the first round of subs were made, that it took an hour and Nunez getting sent off for Jurgen to call for Captain fantastic and that Fab even started at No6 ahead of Hendo after the Fulham game perfectly demonstrates my point on his stubbornness and refusal to admit he got it wrong with midfielders

Nunez rightly sent off, more for the first attempted head in the face for me, the intent was there, the second he goes chest to chest and I don't think there is contact, otherwise, as per the match thread v Fulham, everything there except the finishing, link play awareness, all good, should have bagged a brace tonight though and not thrown his head at their lad

Absolutely brilliant goal from Diaz

No bumming, it really does feel so empty without me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We’in top 4 battle this year rather than title battle on these 2 showings. Hopefully a signing still to come and a few to come back. That was a game we never fully controlled despite the possession.

We are not gonna with the league this season..infact why have we suddenly become a long ball team?. we get it forward has quick as possibly.. the defenders deal with it. and then the ball breaks off and Palace have it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Klopp knows. It’s written all over his face.

Darwin has to be the fall guy lets be right had no chance once that happened.

City are always going to be huge favourites nothing new there still thats what oil money does init ?

We do need a CM but what can you do when a players decides to do that, he has made himself a target now for CBs and refs/VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Rarely read too much into the table until at least 10 games in, though we're all conscious of how relentless Man City can be unfortunately.
    Didn't City lose the first game the season before last and still end up as Champions at the end of the Season?

And I believe that was the same season we were leading the table by 7 points at the Christmas break, only to end up scrambling for a Champions League place towards the end as our season slowly unraveled thanks to injuries.

Never read too much into the early part of the season.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Because City are in the league, you can’t see us getting near them this season.
    Top 4 and a cup maybe.

We look a disjointed shambles. So many players missing with injury already, Salah still nowhere near his best, the idiot getting sent off while Jota still not training.

4 points dropped v Fulham and Palace, is bad enough but it’s more what it says about how we look.
    And how we look is mid table.

We simply cannot contemplate dropping points next week against the bottom side.
    We given Utd something to cling onto for next week and given City a head start they really didn’t need.

Awful start.

Whats with Keita not even getting on the pitch? summat not right with him.. Nunez deserved his red. Can't be doing that anywhere never mind the PL..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Never a red. Seen worse. Very little actual movement. Poor performance all round!