Thread: Greenford murder

Greenford murder

And where are the government and the opposition on this. Especially home office.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-62575679

Sorry if I have missed something but where is the PM or Priti Patel on this. Murdered in broad daylight on a quite busy London road. Boris and Priti live for photo opportunities! Where are you on this one!

Is no-one outraged by this!
    Where is Boris? You can turn up for various military cantankerings and production shop floor cantankerings and the like! And Priti Patel too ! This is still on your watch! Labour too !
    Perhaps London has become midsomer for everyone!

I think Boris is taking the last two weeks of his premiership as holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I think Boris is taking the last two weeks of his premiership as holiday.
    Managed to fly an raf jet when it suited his profile, doing loop the loop etc , perhaps staged managed by his wife.
    We have a grim murder in broad daylight in London Boris? No show! Home secretary! No show! Labour? No show!

In all honesty, I've not seen hardly any mention of all these murders in the London area!
    It's almost as if they're being covered up.
    The majority have been knifings but there were also some shootings. It's frightening, and some of them appear to be totally random. Is some of it down to the gang culture?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Well the stop and frisk was cancelled as it was misandrist, ageist and racist.
    Since the social justice victory, crime has gone up.
    London is pretty diverse as well, and that won't help matters.

Don't recall any government minister managing to turn up in Liverpool regarding the murder of this young child Olivia! Boris managed to turn up in Kiev!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Don't recall any government minister managing to turn up in Liverpool regarding the murder of this young child Olivia! Boris managed to turn up in Kiev!
    Well Pritti was in some office building today but apparently not out in the local community where she should have been days ago.