Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Newcastle

fabhino and trent big games needed.
    Bruno G and Saint maximam are real dangers First goal so crucial. Gonna be a cracking game. Trent very advanced yesterday and rightly so considering the score line, maximam will cheat like fuk and play in the half space where we sometimes struggle.

Yep, it will be a proper game, a lot of people getting overly carried away by the Bournemouth result, but they were absolutely dire and the positional issues and decision making of Gomez and Fab were still very much in evidence, they just weren't good enough to exploit them, a better side will target those obvious weaknesses, Bournemouth tried, but when they found their player for transition the 3 or 4 times Fab had lost him, his delivery to the front mans run was poor

A lot of work needs doing before Wednesday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, it will be a proper game, a lot of people getting overly carried away by the Bournemouth result
    Slightly disagree with the "carried away" bit - think fans were elated to see us...

- Score first
    - Keep a clean sheet
    - Avoid injury
    - Score nine

....and rightly so.

Where people most certainly DID get carried away was to declare that the "season was OVER" after two games - absolute height of madness, Champion's League draw hadn't even been, no Cup fixtures played and 36 League fixtures left to play at the time. Lunacy.

In full agreement that it will be a proper game mind - it's one we could lose or draw, but hopefully we'll sneak a win and end up with 6-9 points from Bournemouth/Newcastle/Everton.

Newcastle have recruited really well, gradually improving their squad but their weakness is still at CB for me. We can get at them but Trent can’t stay too far up the pitch, Saint-Maximin will kill us, it will be hard enough stopping him as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Newcastle have recruited really well, gradually improving their squad but their weakness is still at CB for me. We can get at them but Trent can’t stay too far up the pitch, Saint-Maximin will kill us, it will be hard enough stopping him as it is.
    Are you saying it will require.....*puts on sunglass*........Maximin effort?

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH......" *guitar riff from The Who*

Bruno and wilson out today hopefully for us too.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Sooo… Newcastle playing in Saudi National colours, the Geordies all ok with that then?

watching newcastle v wolves.. should really win this

they're not the same missing a few players.
    #FSGOUT

Maximin Scores a blinder before being substituted late on holding he’s hamstring. I’ll be surprised if he starts against us.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Maximin Scores a blinder before being substituted late on holding he’s hamstring. I’ll be surprised if he starts against us.
    So that's bruno wilson and Max probably out

Yeah good luck newcastle.
    #FSGOUT