Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current football pundits

Turn the sound down, she’ll still look good

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Turn the sound down, she’ll still look good
    Excellent suggestion, as i said i'm already filling the words in for her...lol

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    None of them come close to our Nineteenx
    That's very true, they wouldn't have me because I tell the truth and would strive to protect the integrity of our league

I'd have told very uncomfortable truths every single one of them was too spineless and gutless to on:

Proposed ESL and how Sky BT and Prime were the ones robbing fans blind they were accusing the clubs of wanting to

That City weren't good for the league or our domestic cup competitions and were breaching FFP continually and no-one was doing or saying anything about it

That Riley, Kavanagh and Tierney should all be removed from their positions in PGMOL and face police investigation for potential match fixing given decisions they had continually made that were contrary to the very clear laws of the game that there was no possible excuse for them having made incorrectly with the benefit of VAR

Our pundits and presenters are no different than the useless Judas twats who give people their news, quite happy to see our game and country go to absolute ruin and say and do nothing about it as long as they're getting their 30 pieces of silver
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”