Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klopp talks about possibly signing a midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp signs an extension and gets hardly anything for players.. guess his wages are taken into consideration when FSG get their abacus out
    Abacus! 😆

I enjoyed reading the comments. Just bizarre we'll probably end up with no additions to midfield...Will it be another incident of getting 2 in January like we did a coupla seasons back? one on loan and a defender that never played for us.. wait he went for more money than we signed him for.. so massive success
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Jurgen Klopp has stated that Liverpool “always wanted” to sign a midfielder this summer, but their first-choice target went to another club, leaving plenty for the Reds to weigh up.

The midfield, it’s been on everyone’s lips and will continue to be up until the 11pm deadline – but we all know it will extend beyond that depending on if the club make a signing or not.

Must be referring to Touchy Feely

Yeah we were too slow. We should have done the deal while Madrid were dancing around Mbappe.

dont know why...but i get a feeling it might be a loan if anything does happen

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jurgen Klopp has stated that Liverpool “always wanted” to sign a midfielder this summer, but their first-choice target went to another club, leaving plenty for the Reds to weigh up.

The midfield, it’s been on everyone’s lips and will continue to be up until the 11pm deadline – but we all know it will extend beyond that depending on if the club make a signing or not.

Must be referring to Touchy Feely
    So what about his u-turn comment?

Sounds like he was ok leaving it until January or next summer. Didnt expect Thiago, Keita and Jones to all get injured before the 1st day of the season.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Just shows how much wingin it we do.

Boom and bust.

Thank the good lord for Alisson’s winner that helped clinch a top 4 berth the season before last.

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”