Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im confident in Salah he is hungry he isnt like them pair you mentioned.
    Salah has the right attitude though. The pay increase has not affected him. He is trying and working hard. Just ability for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Was more than a year ago. If Thiago doesn’t step in last season for the games he does. We fight for top 4 and win nowt.

It’s been a theme for a long time.

Maybe manage him better?
    Lol Thiago and the ditching of our direct ability for his overplaying is the cause of all our issues, the wrong evolutionary choice was made in 2020, simple as

Thiago doesn't step in? We'd have been knocked out by Inter and then the mighty Benfica in the Champions League overplaying if we hadn't hooked him

How many games did he play in the 2 cups we won? Remind me Steveo

How many times was he involved in making our play and that successfully leading to a goal, either through him assisting or releasing a player to assist

He's been a fucking unmitigated disaster, signing him and letting Gini go was a fuck up of incredible proportions, fantastic player, entirely unsuited to how we played at our best and whose arrival and attempt to play a style more suited to him rather than the majority of our other players simply hasn't worked
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Debate about the owners doesn't bother me.

It's in the match threads I find it a trifle irritating. It's just such an easy cop-out and it gets a lot of the players who are underperforming off the hook.

I see it as the footballing equivalent of those blue-hair, nose-ring types who fucked up their life decisions saying "it's all the Patriarchy's fault, if it wasn't for Patriarchy I'd be making Bank and be happy" - we need a midfielder, no question. But one midfielder won't change our lads fluffing their first touch at the key moment of every counter, Salah's current inability to buy a goal, Robertson's lack of threat when shooting etc.
    Fair do’s but I think it’s an acceptable vent of frustration. Granted it isn’t the most considered of commentary but there you have it.

If Salah and Elliott score a brace each - all forgotten

Fucks sake, switch Hendo and elliott, it's a mismatch in power and athleticism on our right and it needs another right footer over there

Boooooooooooooooooooom first run in behind from DIaz corner here lets score now

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol Thiago and the ditching of our direct ability for his overplaying is the cause of all our issues, the wrong evolutionary choice was made in 2020, simple as

Thiago doesn't step in? We'd have been knocked out by Inter and then the mighty Benfica in the Champions League overplaying if we hadn't hooked him

How many games did he play in the 2 cups we won? Remind me Steveo

How many times was he involved in making our play and that successfully leading to a goal, either through him assisting or releasing a player to assist

He's been a fucking unmitigated disaster, signing him and letting Gini go was a fuck up of incredible proportions, fantastic player, entirely unsuited to how we played at our best and whose arrival and attempt to play a style more suited to him rather than the majority of our other players simply hasn't worked
    There is more baloney here than in a New York Deli.

Keep chewing.

Let’s have an early goal here. Don’t care if it’s ugly.. get level then Dismantle these fookers.

So poor

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    There is more baloney here than in a New York Deli.

Keep chewing.
    He overplays, he's a fucking disaster, he's a great player and has been a great player, but is not and never will be for us, need to move him and Fab on

Come on boys. 3-1 to the Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He overplays, he's a fucking disaster, he's a great player and has been a great player, but is not and never will be for us, need to move him and Fab on
    Ok ok - you must be right.