Thread: Pep Lijnders book "Inside LFC"

Pep Lijnders book "Inside LFC"

Anyone read it?

Firstly any good?

Secondly, could this help other teams against us?

Thirdly, I'm probably being paranoid but is it me or is the system we use been worked out more now?? teams seem to do better against us and know what they're doing, there was a time we didn't concede.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It's one I have been very keen to buy for a while, but I have a lot going on at the moment so it's on the Back-burner.

Happy to leave some thoughts in this thread as/when I get around to reading it.

Surprised he didn't get his own amazon series

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Anyone read it?

Firstly any good?

Secondly, could this help other teams against us?

Thirdly, I'm probably being paranoid but is it me or is the system we use been worked out more now?? teams seem to do better against us and know what they're doing, there was a time we didn't concede.
    No Kev we need to go back to when we was good with Hendo at 6.

He was that good he made Gomez standout 😂

Must admit I dont like this thing when you are still an employee but im sure he not go too deep

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    You're not being paranoid, we well and truly threw the baby out with the bath water and don't play anything like we used to, teams didn't work us out, we stopped playing as we used to and started overplaying

The only excuse you could offer up for what for me was an absolutely disastrous attempt at evolution, it that we had to play a certain way that took us away from how we played at our best throughout 20-21 because of the CB situation and we went very badly off track from there and lost sight of too many of the things we had dropped that used to make us the best team in world football

Last season should have been about re-establishing all the automation and incredible ability to be direct and on the counter we lost from 19-20 through having to play a certain way in 20-21 first and foremost, but that never happened, which to me was one of many major fuck ups
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”