Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris's Legacy

Boris's Legacy

Boris's Legacy
    Some may think good, some may think bad.
    I think it a shame that he could not show the same sincerity that he showed to the Ukraine people which I found commendable!.
    He has that ability somewhere to switch between clown and serious politician. He needs to ditch the clowning or keep with it and get his TV show and ditch politics. Politics is a serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Boris's Legacy
    Some may think good, some may think bad.
    I think it a shame that he could not show the same sincerity that he showed to the Ukraine people which I found commendable!.
    He has that ability somewhere to switch between clown and serious politician. He needs to ditch the clowning or keep with it and get his TV show and ditch politics. Politics is a serious business.
    You seem to give him some credibility.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

not sure what his legacy is, or if he has even got one, his supporters cite 'getting Brexit done' (how many years did that take?!) and the covid vaccine roll-out? ha, seriously? the NHS, cost of living crisis, Ukraine? what did he do? send money?

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    You seem to give him some credibility.
    I grant him credit for his Ukraine stance. But wonder still as to whether he was using that as a deflection tactic away from his problems at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    not sure what his legacy is, or if he has even got one, his supporters cite 'getting Brexit done' (how many years did that take?!) and the covid vaccine roll-out? ha, seriously? the NHS, cost of living crisis, Ukraine? what did he do? send money?
    He keeps saying he got Brexit done but that was a deal he said was great and actually he must have been lying through his teeth. First thing Liz Tuff is going to do is rip it up. We were lied to. The Ireland problem worsens.
    And she doesn't want to acknowledge the Scottish parliament.
    Surely Liz, just deal with immediate problems please and don't make things worse or you won't last very long!

Brexit is done?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Brexit is done?
    Only Bojo and his bozos say that Vin.
    Good to hear that the Pritza has resigned today. And what happened to all that money that was promised to the NHS post Brexit?

If you think Boris was ever really in charge you're deluded...Former young leader of Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum(in Schwab's own words in 2017, 'We have penetrated the western cabinets')....Bought and paid for puppet same as most the other western 'leaders'....Jury's out on Truss yet,we'll see....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzp6hOKk2Ahz/

Liz Truss has links with the WEF (as does anyone who is anyone in the cabinet)

There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief