Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Other games this week 01/10

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Attack is also a form of defence. Agsinst Brighton had Diaz started who is our form forward he would have put doubt in their system. If a team is attacking you then your defensive minded playerd start becoming reluctant to join in on the attack. Sinve we were blunt and Brighton pressed well first 2 or so minites they just grew into. Once we went 2 down and begam to just theow the kitchen sink at them they were suffocated. Klopp made a miarake with his subs and thay buoyed them again and we never got control back.

Our collective press was rubbish abd if we do thsy we will be destroyed. Think it is a time for formation change and get more pace into our defending. The City game looks after itself. I am mote worriwd about the Arsenal game as it is their home game.
    Autocorrect on the fritz, mate?

Just give it a shake, like.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    3 goal defeat flatters them
    I'll take the fact that we are 12 goals better off than them in Goal Difference for the time-being. That cushion can be of use at some stage, whether it's absorbing the impact of a heavy defeat of our own, or whatever else.

We gained a point on them to be fair. Only 2 points behind them now. However, we were home to Brighton while they were away at Shitty..

Swings and roundabouts

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We gained a point on them to be fair. Only 2 points behind them now. However, we were home to Brighton while they were away at Shitty..

Swings and roundabouts
    Hard to see it only being 2 after the next 2 games are played. We really needed a win there. Worrying that all the same issues are there post international break. We’ve had period of malaise before under klopp but we always looked capable of going up levels. This time we don’t.

Hard to see it only being 2 after the next 2 games are played. We really needed a win there. Worrying that all the same issues are there post international break. We’ve had period of malaise before under klopp but we always looked capable of going up levels. This time we don’t.
    Yup I thought with the break most of the players would be back and that'd be it.

Right now I think we need 19x to go and yell "Come the FUCK on Liverpool" at em a few times.

Wonder if someone in the prem will finally win ballon'dor after so Long?

obviously Haaland i'm on about
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

The positive i'm trying to cling on to, is that we've seen what these players (and of course manager) are capable of. They're not just a flash in the pan or one season wonders. Trent isn't a dogshit footballer, Henderson isn't the second coming of Glen Whelan, Salah did score 150+ goals for us etc.

Whether they have the legs for it one thing but ability-wise it is still there. No doubt.

Steveo will point to the fact that Klopp has been working miracles with these players, and whilst there is no doubting Klopp's ability and influence on this side, you still cant do it with a bunch of no-hopers. That glitter would have come of the dogshit a lot earlier than now! I don't care what sort of a magician the manager is there is no way you finish 3 out of the last 4 seasons with 90+ pt, play in 3 European Cup finals without exceptionally good players.

It certainly needs freshening up, but let's not throw the baby out with the water...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

We are on equal points with Everton. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    We are on equal points with Everton. Wow.
    We have played 7 games.

Everton are 9 points ahead of Leicester. Doesn't tell us much.

Forest really struggling and Steve Cooper under pressure.

Leicester 3-0 Forest
    35 mins gone