Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293233343536373839

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Give Klopp £300m, let’s see how he does…
    He'll be lucky to get £30m!!...That upgrade on the Annie Road end needs paying for...£80m-ish??...

Agree with Steveos point about last season. We probably underestimate just how much its taken out of them. Physically and mentally by missing out on both big ones at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree with Steveos point about last season. We probably underestimate just how much its taken out of them. Physically and mentally by missing out on both big ones at the end.
    Good enough reason to replace Klopp !!
    The big question should be, would 19x take the job if offered ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Good enough reason to replace Klopp !!
    The big question should be, would 19x take the job if offered ?
    He doesnt need to take the job all he needs to do is log into our match threads.

He has magic powers that can control results like nobody else !

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He doesnt need to take the job all he needs to do is log into our match threads.

He has magic powers that can control results like nobody else !
    That's right, but even my magic can't get a result when our manager insists on fielding Fabinho and Elliott in the same midfield

Neither are good enough, Wijnaldum and Hendo picked up an awful lot of the slack to allow Fabinho to thieve a living as a midfielder, let alone a DM off the back of his half season as a high destroyer which he's still dining out off. Wijnaldum and Hendo remain by far and above all other THE very best midfielders to have played for us under Jurgen at playing his system

Hendo isn't as good after injuries and without his partner in crime Wijnaldum, but Fab's become a disaster now, even Hendo and Thiago either side of him can't paper over the gaping flaws and deficiencies in Fab's game, and Thiago is very astute in his positioning and pressing and counter pressing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree more from a mental point viee. Seems like they dpbt believe that they can beat City to it aftrr twice losing out by 1 pt. A tight loss can be the most devastating. Also to lose to Madrid twice ecspecially second time where one could say we were favourites, thw way they scraped into the final, also the manner of the defeat so many chances.

Psychologically the team needs refresh again. Too many players thay have been hete 5 or more years. Maybe there is a hunger issue. Not many humans are greedy to go agsin and again, some are happy with I hage won it all at age 22 like Trent. As much as i feel he is a midfielder but how hard is he working on his defensive game to improve that is hunger and he os just go backward.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    He'll be lucky to get £30m!!...That upgrade on the Annie Road end needs paying for...£80m-ish??...
    Klopp is fatigued he wont be our Manager next season, no matter how the rest of the season pans out. Think he regrets listening to his wife. He understimated the task when he thought there is unfinished business. He actually has no unfimished business. He has done it all. I criticize hom alot because I dont view humans as Gods or irreplaceable in employment however the man has done everything and more I ever expected or imagined. He has made me happy beyond. I am tired of some of jis decisions but will respect him forever.