Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Rangers (Champion's League, Group Stage)

if we lose and go out of champions league early and don't make top 4, and it means FSG fuck off

Then I hope that happens, for the future of the club.

But Yeah Rangers really shouldn't be hard, basically championship level
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    if we lose and go out of champions league early and don't make top 4, and it means FSG fuck off

Then I hope that happens, for the future of the club.

But Yeah Rangers really shouldn't be hard, basically championship level
    So assuming that happens and FSG do decide to pull out, what sort of owner would you want to replace them?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    So assuming that happens and FSG do decide to pull out, what sort of owner would you want to replace them?
    Someone that will put money into the team, like most other clubs with the profits they make, not milk it

10+ clubs spend more than us on a regular basis and much "smaller" than us with less TV and commercial money etc etc yet one of the biggest clubs in the world, we act broke asf, it's not acceptable

for example owners that would have spent a bit of money to get a actual midfielder in, wouldn't have to break the bank it's not hard to upgrade this dogshite.
    #FSGOUT

Ali

Konate vvd matip

TAA tsimi

Hendo/fab thiago

Salah darwin jota/diaz

Why not try it we have 3 great cbs

10+ clubs spend more than us on a regular basis and much "smaller" than us with less TV and commercial money etc etc yet one of the biggest clubs in the world, we act broke asf, it's not acceptable
    Asking this as a singular question - as I think a cyclical debate with everyone making the same points based on their stances on the owners is fairly redundant after so many years of them being here.

These 10+ clubs that have spent more than us. Is that based on net transfer spend? Gross transfer spend? Or did you factor in wages, agent fees for signings, agent fees for contract renegotiations and bonuses given to players for going deep in tournaments/appearances/goals scored.

Someone that will put money into the team, like most other clubs with the profits they make, not milk it

for example owners that would have spent a bit of money to get a actual midfielder in, wouldn't have to break the bank it's not hard to upgrade this dogshite.
    Now on THAT ^ ^ ^ we can AAAALLLLLLLLLLLL agree
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Really have no motivation or fucks for this game, feels more like a friendly to me, champions league yeah..... looking forward to those big clashes...

Rangers... where Ryan kent is one of the best players..... jesus

So hyped... at least we'll win surely..
    #FSGOUT

Really have no motivation or fucks for this game, feels more like a friendly to me, champions league yeah..... looking forward to those big clashes...
    Really hope your feelings change closer to kick-off.

It's a Champion's League match under the nights at Anfield. A win could put us in a decent position in the group and give is confidence ahead of an Arsenal side that, despite being in good form, do concede goals.

Let's be having this tonight and see what happens on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Really hope your feelings change closer to kick-off.

It's a Champion's League match under the nights at Anfield. A win could put us in a decent position in the group and give is confidence ahead of an Arsenal side that, despite being in good form, do concede goals.

Let's be having this tonight and see what happens on Sunday.
    I fully expect a win, if we don't win tonight that is some fuck up!

I expect nothing else but a win, should be easy... at least we can celebrate and act like we'll win the thing after beating the mighty rangers
    #FSGOUT