Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony taylor

A proper bent cunt along with the rest of them He's the cut who robbed us of the 18-19 title not sending Kompany off in the effective title decider

The only football fans I know who still trot out the old 'it all evens itself out over a season' bollocks are the Manc twats, because they're the ones who have benefitted from the corruption & continue to

Imagine how much further the filthy would have fallen without officials continuing to bake them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A proper bent cunt along with the rest of them He's the cut who robbed us of the 18-19 title not sending Kompany off in the effective title decider

The only football fans I know who still trot out the old 'it all evens itself out over a season' bollocks are the Manc twats, because they're the ones who have benefitted from the corruption & continue to

Imagine how much further the filthy would have fallen without officials continuing to bake them out?
    GBBO - great British bake off

FYI, it's "bail"
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

I see Tierney shaved all his hair no doubt to be in the ref brigade with taylor. bent like one of those spoons of Uri Geller
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century