Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

He can piss and moan all he likes but the decision was correct

Yeah, but it's all for the future though. Its like how Bernado Silva play acts all the time. hes hoping that 1 time he will get a vital decision in his favour even if its 100% incorrect.
    Pep is like look at meeeeeeeeeeee. we have been robbed. we won 4 league titles. and are still being badly done too. Ive spent nigh on a billion.
    Where has Jurgens reaction was purely down the behaviour of the officials on Sunday. How many times was Salah being grappled?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Its good to know you are fair and everyone starts with a fair slate.

I'm glad you've cleared that up for me as it didnt look that way 😉
    They do, Steveo, Kev and the other usual suspects try this trick of trying to deflect any just criticism of Thiago or Fab as a Hendo love in thing, bets captain in my lifetime as he has been, were he to leave the club tomorrow, would my opinion of Thiago and Fab change one iota? No it would not

Would it change if they were coached and there was development and improvement upon the flaws they have always demonstrated? Yes of course it would

You don't wipe a slate clean all the while players are lazy and aren't constantly working hard to be the best possible player they can be for themselves and the team and show no improvement whatsoever on what are blatant and disastrous flaws

Half of it I get annoyed with the player and deem them lain lazy but the other half I do get annoyed with the management and his staff, what the fuck are they doing? How the fuck can glaring issues like Fab's lack of reading of the game, good positioning and rushes of blood blindly charging towards wherever the ball is when we already have a 2v1 there following one of his customary mistakes not be worked on and worked out - What the fucking point of an analysis team and coaches if that's not something to use it for, he's been here 4 seasons, he hasn't improve one single bit on those most fatal of flaws

Gomez, it was his first decent game at CB in 3 fucking years, you don't just wipe the slate clean after one performance not playing as we usually do - From all the considerable evidence, has Gomez shown he can operate as Virgil, Konate and Matip do when we play higher, to anywhere like the level we require? No he hasn't and until such times he shows improvement playing THAT way, not in a one off game we played very differently, the slate will never be wiped clean
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson
    Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson
    Hendo Thiago
    Elliott Firmino Nunez
    Salah

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson
    Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson
    Hendo Thiago
    Elliott Firmino Nunez
    Salah
    I think it's going to have to be more 4312 with Salah and Nunez up top with Bobby in behind them, with Salah taking RFWD and CFWD positions and Nunez taking LFWD and CFWD positions

I disagreed with people's assertions that Nunez couldn't play LFWD or RFWD as they were talking more about the necessary skill sets to play attacking midfielder rather than as a forward, I don't think Nunez has the skill set to play deeper as a left attacking midfielder
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What about
    Alisson
    Ramsey Gomez VVD Robbo
    Fab Thiago
    Trent Firmino Carvalho
    Salah

Nunez to come on second half
    If Konates is fit, him at centre bck and Gomez at right back.

Has Ramsey kicked a ball for us yet?

He's got to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Has Ramsey kicked a ball for us yet?
    Not first team he did score for our U23 time against a league side last night.

He should be close now.