Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jurgen to be charged by FA

Eddie Howe now putting the boot in as well.
    Don't you just love the media in this country?
    All this shite is going to deflect attention from the inept/corrupt performance of the match officials during our game against Arsenal. And anything else going forward.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

It's still beyond me how the Met or any other police force haven't investigated PGMOL for match fixing and looked for evidence of money changing hands and look to follow that investigation through the FA and Premier League to ascertain how far it might go, aside from the people who head those police forces are probably in the same 'club' as the people at the top of the other organisations who are involved in match fixing

As a football fan and lover of the game, you can't watch Man UTD be allowed to kick Arsenal's invincibles off the pitch by Mike Riley, and the amount of obvious yellow card fouls not penalised, even by the laws that defined a yellow card then, when play was just waved on and Riley looked the other way and numerous other games he put in similar performances and see how he was then appointed PGMOL chief and what went on under his watch and not concede, or arrive at the conclusion the English game, the Premier League and FA in particular are absolutely rotten to the core - And I don't view Webb as any different from pre VAR pertinent wrong decisions he awarded in game to affect title races

This has been going on for over 3 decades now, it's becoming more apparent to even the easily swayed by the advent of VAR, because there is no excuse for it.

WHY is it that every other sport uses a VAR equivalent to ensure the right decisions are made and having got it mostly right for 2 thirds of the first season it was implemented, our official bodies started getting it very wrong and introducing terms like subjective and creating ways of trying to explain away it not working as it should - The is NO excuse, no plausible reason for this other than corruption and deliberate match fixing

And I'm not even talking about Liverpool games, I'm talking about games throughout the 90's to present, that to me were blatantly match fixing, involving other sides challenging for League titles when we weren't and other sides playing teams involved in the race

The corruption and complete lack of honesty, decency and integrity from alleged professional bodies who should do everything they can to uphold those values in the English top flight is an incredible stain on our national game.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    All this shite is going to deflect attention from the inept/corrupt performance of the match officials during our game against Arsenal. And anything else going forward.
    What's he got to say about it? He was whining like fuck about not getting decisions, when the right decisions were made most of last season

Most likely getting in there early as he knows people will justly call Newcastle's spending out further down the line

This is all very false antisemitism campaign in our media to influence our politics and voters to me, an issue that apparently miraculously disappeared overnight when they got rid of the bloke that was going to make them all pay their taxes - Odd that isn't it

This is why I think FSG should explore every single possibility of taking the bent bastards on, not essentially through the club, private investigators, hackers, phone tappers, all the dirt diggers who'll do whatever it takes to find the necessary information to bring the house of cards tumbling down and get a few locked up for match fixing

CAS didn't find City weren't guilty of breaching FFP when overturning their ban, they decided, or rather the 3 European lawyers acting as judge and jury decided by a majority of 2-1 that they were going to rule out some information critical to the case as 'time barred' City were never cleared of breaching FFP

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/28/uefa-claim-against-manchester-city-over-sponsor-money-time-barred-cas-rules

There was a time I remember, when the UK media itself wasn't bent and a part of the issue, when the UK media would have been all over this, talking about how obviously corrupt it is and doing some actual investigative journalism like Der Spiegel did, using hackers and whatever means necessary to find the truth - It would have been unthinkable to have such an obvious and apparent level of corruption in our national game once upon a time in England - This is all just another sad indictment of just how far as a nation and society we've fallen

I believe this was first said by Michael Heseltine of Murdoch and the UK and neither were wrong, he's the principle reason our value systems have gone to absolute shit, the man is a cancer on any country that lets him gain power and influence

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/01/24/stevens-rupert-murdoch-is-the-most-dangerous-immigrant-in-america.cnn

If Ferguson had have made comments like this about the opposition before a big match they would be labelled as "genius mind games". Klopp, a foreigner, gets labelled xenophobic and is accused of inciting opposition fans. Oh the irony

Would I be right in thinking that managers/clubs regularly submit reports to the FA/whoever regarding the performances of match officials?
    Would be an interesting read if they do.
    If it's not done, it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Eddie "yes beheadings happen but let's just talk about the football" Howe needs taken out and beaten in public.

So the knives are sharpened, just as they were for Rafa. It's LIVERPOOL and they have a GERMAN manager. No wonder the ickle In-gur-lund mentality is coming out to play.

We need other Managers on our Jürgen's side about the Regimes. Their silence is deafening.

A lot of people here don't seem to realise or don't make the connection between the two

But there is a very clear relative pattern between how our media and official bodies treat and have treated from the mid 80's onwards

The so called left of the Labour party and any so called left leader who tries to stick up for what's right and call out injustice and inpropriety

And Liverpool football club its fans and any manager who tries sticks up for what is right and call out injustice and impropriety

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Eddie "yes beheadings happen but let's just talk about the football" Howe needs taken out and beaten in public.

So the knives are sharpened, just as they were for Rafa. It's LIVERPOOL and they have a GERMAN manager. No wonder the ickle In-gur-lund mentality is coming out to play.

We need other Managers on our Jürgen's side about the Regimes. Their silence is deafening.
    Irelands ministry of children, and justice system.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/husband-of-zappone-adviser-guilty-of-sex-assault-36743338.html

Minister for children's pals, one year banned to the peace for luring a homeless teen to his home before turning into a 'sexual monster' by the judges accounts.
    He's lucky he paid his TV license. Minister, no comment.

https://www.rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2018/0424/956780-foster-home-galway/
    Man/monster served 5 years for the rape and buggery of 3 girls, under 10 years of age, whilst in state care.

Formerly the land of saints and scholars.
    Now a modern and progressive society.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Irelands ministry of children, and justice system.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/husband-of-zappone-adviser-guilty-of-sex-assault-36743338.html

Minister for children's pals, one year banned to the peace for luring a homeless teen to his home before turning into a 'sexual monster' by the judges accounts.
    He's lucky he paid his TV license. Minister, no comment.

https://www.rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2018/0424/956780-foster-home-galway/
    Man/monster served 5 years for the rape and buggery of 3 girls, under 10 years of age, whilst in state care.

Formerly the land of saints and scholars.
    Now a modern and progressive society.
    Kin hell. Priests and now this.
    Makes our police and the Asian groomers look almost normal.
    Cannot bear to hear/read about this type of abuse.
    If only I was a vigilantie!