Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Whats up with Nunez?

Let's hope we have enough for the win here today, with a very patched up team, the backroom staff urgently needs looking at, I have NEVER in my entire life watching and following football known a side to have this many injuries, it wasn't even this bad during Covid and they weren't injuries

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, control it, play your way into the game, then win it,

Alisson

Milner Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Fabinho Jones

Salah Carvalho Elliott

Firmino
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

hamstring niggle, that's what you get for being the fastest recorded player in prem history, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Let's hope we have enough for the win here today, with a very patched up team, the backroom staff urgently needs looking at, I have NEVER in my entire life watching and following football known a side to have this many injuries, it wasn't even this bad during Covid and they weren't injuries

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, control it, play your way into the game, then win it,

Alisson

Milner Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Fabinho Jones

Salah Carvalho Elliott

Firmino
    Don't you think it might be 4 4 1 1? Bobby behind Salah?

Like most of our players Hes expected to over stretch it's all about quick sprints over short distances. Klopp's style of playing. (not having a go) but it causes a lot of issues to our players.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    hamstring niggle, that's what you get for being the fastest recorded player in prem history, apparently.
    Man hell's going on with injuries this year...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Here we go, come the FUCK on Liverpool, get the win

I know it's Forest and....injuries and all....... but I have to tell you, I'm really concerned about this starting line-up.

That midfield is making me nervous.

Also, I thought it was agreed that we'd play one of either Elliot or Carvalho (preferebly him) but not both together.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Like most of our players Hes expected to over stretch it's all about quick sprints over short distances. Klopp's style of playing. (not having a go) but it causes a lot of issues to our players.
    Yeh i guess to a point its inevitable but we've just seem to be getting more than our fair share of late...just as Nunez was getting into a stride.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Going to need good forward balls from Alisson, Milner, Robbo and Virgil today, just can't see where the midfield passing to release our forwards is going to come from in the midfield we have out, going to need to be very patient today and clinical with out chances as they might be a little limited