Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Nottingham Forest v Liverpool

Two disjointed teams to be honest and this is the quality the EPL is reduced to next month as games are piling up for everyone.

We arent doing that bad considering we've made 3-4 changes.

Harvey is playing well and that Konate is on a mission to injure him of course teddy bear aint done shit to protect him.

It's the first game I can remember this season where the opposition have just sat off us. I forgot how frustrating it can be...

I'd hook Fab for Hendo.

If the Ox is available I'd bring him on as well. Need someone to go beyond the forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Two disjointed teams to be honest and this is the quality the EPL is reduced to next month as games are piling up for everyone.

Harvey is playing well and that Konate is on a mission to injure him of course teddy bear aint done shit to protect him.
    Agreed entirely,

HT 0-0 Not a bad half all things considered, we have been forced into fielding a team we'd put out against a half decent Championship side in the cup all players fit being fair on the lads who have started, we don't have a midfielder on there who can release our full backs arriving in acres, just need to keep plugging away, without going too open unnecessarily and do our best to produce the necessary moment of quality to get ourselves in front, there are 90 plus minutes to win a football match

We have Hendo, Oxlade and Trent who could offer us more quality than some we have on there if it's still level with 15 minutes left

Worth considering 433 later on if that happens and Mo's ok

Alisson

Milner Gomez Van Dijk RObertson

Trent Henderson Jones

Salah Bobby Oxlade

Oxlade's a fair shout to come on at LFWD, he's been our best performing player there in terms of productivity, goals and assists by appearances other than Mane

Over to Jurgen as ever to make sure we're a bit better second half, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points in the second half here
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Absolutely.

The result will define the assessment today. If we get a 1-0 in the end with an injury-hit side then by the time January comes we won't care about how we performed - it'll have just been 3 points in the bag.

Less than 3 points would be incredibly disappointing given how poor Forest are and that Chelsea play Man United later, but we'll see.

Usually pick it up a bit in the second half. Would be wonderful to score before the 60th and settle ourselves down.

I would like to see Salah go back onto the right and get Carvalho in the centre for a few minutes. the left side is mostly Robbo anyway
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If ever there was a game to highlight why I believed a trick was missed in our midfield recruitment and supposed evolution it's been this one, we had Milner and Robbo arriving in acres and acres of space looking to be released by Jones or Fab all that half, neither of them can play that ball well enough, they each attempted just one each to poor effect, get me Enzo on the phone

Second half imminent. here we go, come the FUCK on Liverpool, be a bit better this half, nick yourselves a goal and get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here

Fabinho looks half fit to me. hes struggling to run. he needs some of the stuff Rodri is on
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Our injury problems are shocking. If we get the 3 points today I'll be bloody delighted as much as aftercthe City game.